Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 09:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a fact, the consequences that were pushed on people about global warming 30-50 years ago were a lie. They got it wrong. The science we already had explained to us. I should be underwater right now where I live according to the science you are talking about. They already got it wrong so many times and I'll give the benefit of the doubt.... getting it wrong had to do with miscalculations.... or an oversight in a hypothesis.... not to do with the money attached to it and convincing people their families are going to die to get that money.... Why is it right this time? Can you admit that science has had to revise this boogyman it's presenting us many times in order to fit reality? How can you be sure it won't be revised again when they were sure before?

So I simply have one question for the other side. What's the latest doomsday date? I need to get my raft ready for the inevitable water world. When I was younger I was told this was going to happen long ago. What's the latest hypothesis?
Without seeing any sources to backup your claim that where you live “should” have been underwater by now, none of your questions can actually be answered, since it’s predicated on you simply making an unsourced claim that the science was wrong to begin with.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:12 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Without seeing any sources to backup your claim that where you live “should” have been underwater by now, none of your questions can actually be answered, since it’s predicated on you simply making an unsourced claim that the science was wrong to begin with.
Exactly

Tepp is gaslighting and projecting as he knows he has a tremendous amount of religious fundamentalists on his side who think we are living in the "End of Days" and believe the rapture mythology of the Book of Revelations is 100% true and soon to happen. How do you have a rational argument with someone this indoctrinated and who tries to mislead people constantly? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

I don't think it's the end of days. I don't care when it comes
Old 01-23-2020, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure I understand your post. are you saying you don't believe in space?
Yes i am saying that
Old 01-23-2020, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

So all the countries are colluding to fabricate space? The space station...everything?

The space station you can literally see from the ground with the naked eye as it passes over? How do you account for that? Did all the countries collude to have a plane with a massive lightbulb on the bottom flyover to keep the story legit?

Good grief.

I almost believe if a tycoon flew one of these people INTO space and showed them they would just say "Nah this isnt real you must of sedated me and brought me into a VR suite or something"
Old 01-23-2020, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So all the countries are colluding to fabricate space? The space station...everything? yes, i don't know the details or care

The space station you can literally see from the ground with the naked eye as it passes over? How do you account for that? Did all the countries collude to have a plane with a massive lightbulb on the bottom flyover to keep the story legit? i don't account for it. Projection of some sort. Maybe a new wandering star. Who cares

Good grief.

I almost believe if a tycoon flew one of these people INTO space and showed them they would just say "Nah this isnt real you must of sedated me and brought me into a VR suite or something"
Old 01-23-2020, 10:53 AM
Banned

For all we know we're living in the matrix. No one knows for sure if anything nasa or the government has said is true... in fact they've been caught time and time again covering up and lying about pretty much everything... so why wouldn't you question anything they say and do now?
Old 01-23-2020, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

A new wandering star which wanders specifically around us consistantly.

If you don't care why are you even posting saying you don't believe it. Sounds like you do care.

You must believe in sattelites since they provide so many of the things you take for granted. How do they stay up? Some new technology which is being supressed which allows them to orbit our planet without being constantly refuelled.

Come now.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For all we know we're living in the matrix. No one knows for sure if anything nasa or the government has said is true... in fact they've been caught time and time again covering up and lying about pretty much everything... so why wouldn't you question anything they say and do now?
Ah sorry i see what's happening here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I thought this was a serious discussion. Gotcha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 10:58 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine judging P99 from playing only /gems in tunnelquest

Imagine judging real life on 2020 Earth from Mom & Dad's house on the internet.
Closed Thread