Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

Won’t someone please think of the crackheads?
Old 02-04-2019, 08:33 AM
Sarnak

one time an unknown man in a brown shirt approached my door while holding a box in the dead of daylight and knocked. but I knew better than to answer it. moments later he was gone like he just disappeared into thin air or walked away. so from now on I sleep with a night light under my pillow, just, in, case
Old 02-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one time an unknown man in a brown shirt approached my door while holding a box in the dead of daylight and knocked. but I knew better than to answer it. moments later he was gone like he just disappeared into thin air or walked away. so from now on I sleep with a night light under my pillow, just, in, case
You should've shot him. FedEx is better.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:07 AM
Banned

Why are women more often the "victims" of thug crimes.

IMO "women" in the loosest possible definition of the word are gullible as fuck and want to think everyone has a heart of gold.

Granted I know some genetic females that defy this stereotype, but when someone enacts this cliché...

Anyway. A lot of gullible and ignorant bitches in this thread. Who have had really sweet virginal lives.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, you could go to jail for pointing a gun at someone in the state of Florida who wasn't trying to forcefully enter your home, kidnap, steal, commit arson, or attempt to murder you.

Whether you think so or not, you're 100% wrong.

I'm not the one that needs to worry about it though.
You "could" go to jail for fucking anything, because you don't go to jail for what you actually do, but for what a judge and/or jury are pretty convinced you did. (Edit - actually, you can end up in jail temporarily just because a cop wants you to be there, but you know what I mean, I hope).

Without reading Florida statutes or caselaw, I'm willing to bet that it's something along the lines of "if it's reasonable to believe/if a reasonable person would believe that someone is trying to gain unlawful entry to their home, then threat of deadly force isn't illegal" ... and go figure, it's fairly damn reasonable to believe someone at your door for an extended period of time at 4 am isn't there to sell you girlscout cookies or deliver a package... especially if you live in a sketchy neighborhood like OP seems to, etc. Totality of the circumstances and whatnot. It doesn't hurt that it turned out to be a crackhead wanting money at the door and that the situation resolved without anyone being injured.

Thanks. Was fun. Keep studying for your LSAT.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:53 AM
Banned

tecmos aint no cuck

u can tell by the way he play

he farm items by himself and do what he want solo anywhere he want

#ThatIsHowAmericansPlayEQ
Old 02-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever bro. How many children you have? Instead of accomplishing your biological imperitive, youre doing what, exactly?
lol, mood was souring as I read this thread and was gonna say believability is deteriorating, but this just made me laugh 😂 dunno how you manage to write so much. lotta good material here. 👍
Old 02-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Banned

There's a finite happy balance to strike between free and independent patriotic cowboygirlthing and psychotic babie producing drone machine in the service to shadowmasters.

Neither require supporting the state or some pansy ass liberal sense of "save thy fellow crackhead humans (if they can be classified as human) at all costs".
Old 02-04-2019, 12:23 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

WHAT DO YOU WANT, MONSTER?!?!?

. . . I need about tree fiddy.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Closed Thread