Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never RMTed - unless you count donating monthly to the project for no personal benefit RMT.

Your guild, Empire is the most corrupt guild in R99 history. You have the biggest RMT being covered up. Got the transaction details of both RMT transactions so no I'm not slandering.
Drakar has had 3 characters banned for RMT in the last year. Please stop slandering my guild.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drakar has had 3 characters banned for RMT in the last year. Please stop slandering my guild.
You are trolling general, I have had a total of 0 characters banned or involved in RMT. Care to tell me which characters?
Old 09-26-2015, 09:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are trolling general, I have had a total of 0 characters banned or involved in RMT. Care to tell me which characters?
You sold a 60 monk named Jibeknn and was perma banned once I submitted my proof to Braknar.

l8r nerd
Old 09-26-2015, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sold a 60 monk named Jibeknn and was perma banned once I submitted my proof to Braknar.

l8r nerd
Lol-

Obvious troll is obvious.

Next thing you will be saying I was the one reselling AONs and Cure Shields from RMTed accounts in Empire.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Fire Giant

Wipe it clean
Old 09-26-2015, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe it clean
Old 09-26-2015, 08:00 PM
Orc

I just started playing on the blue server a couple weeks ago and have a 27 monk. I was thinking of starting a cleric on the red server though since I always like pvp in MMO's and I like the fact that I can play red and blue servers at the same time.

I've created a high elf cleric named Heelah. If you'd like any other information, feel free to contact me in game.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol-

Obvious troll is obvious.

Next thing you will be saying I was the one reselling AONs and Cure Shields from RMTed accounts in Empire.
Popcorn.jpg
Old 09-26-2015, 11:50 PM
Banned

red needs more clerics in general instead of people trying to be superstars on rogues and wizards
Old 09-27-2015, 07:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
red needs more clerics in general instead of people trying to be superstars on rogues and wizards
Honestly this is probably the only thing that makes me even vaguely consider thinking about red. I've actually been enjoying a support group role more than solo play lately on blue...on my necromancer. Dots? Damage? Pets? Fuck that -- all about mana battery, patch heals and CC. Much more nuanced role!

Never tried a cleric higher than level 4, though. No idea how to actually play one. xD