Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2019, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Riot hasn’t absorbed any guilds. We have received a lot of apps because we have fun killing shit and treat each other nicely.
Old 06-30-2019, 01:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean Riot doesn't need to absorb any more guilds?
Zing!!!
Old 06-30-2019, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoink1986 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot hasn’t absorbed any guilds. We have received a lot of apps because we have fun killing shit and treat each other nicely.
Ahh the p99 Blue raid scene...when being treated nicely by your own guild is considered a bonus perk.
Old 06-30-2019, 02:34 PM
Kobold

My guild treats me really well though?
Old 06-30-2019, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh the p99 Blue raid scene...when being treated nicely by your own guild is considered a bonus perk.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoink1986 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% this. Come check out why <Riot> is great for this reason, and for robots taking over the world, and a certain sought after mummy all make it great to be in <Riot>. Also, thank goodness for Discord.
Old 06-30-2019, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

The worst AM members I've encountered during my years in the guild—those who didn't "treat people nicely"—are either no longer in AM, are inactive, or are now in Riot. AM is generally really good to AM as well as to others.

You guys (including AM people here) seem to spend too much time judging the majority based on the minority. Though, I suppose this is the point of RnF? I still don't really get this forum.
Old 06-30-2019, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The worst AM members I've encountered during my years in the guild—those who didn't "treat people nicely"—are either no longer in AM, are inactive, or are now in Riot. AM is generally really good to AM as well as to others.

You guys (including AM people here) seem to spend too much time judging the majority based on the minority. Though, I suppose this is the point of RnF? I still don't really get this forum.
It exists to make oneself look dumb.
Old 06-30-2019, 06:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It doesn’t really count if the trolly assholes are only kicked when they do something that gets you suspended and all their assholeness is tolerated prior.
Old 06-30-2019, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn’t really count if the trolly assholes are only kicked when they do something that gets you suspended and all their assholeness is tolerated prior.
"Trolly assholes" and actual rule breakers are two different things.

Rule breakers have often been kicked wholly apart from anything suspension-related. This isn't something you can genuinely understand unless you've been a member of AM, just as I can't really understand your guilds inner workings (and so don't comment on them).