Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try being on discord with him
Maybe one day that will happen, but not today.

<Gravity>
Old 07-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe one day that will happen, but not today.
Can i fill out an app for him to join AG?
Old 07-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All apps must be filled out by the owner of the account of which the character applying is on. Any attempt to break this rule will be punishable by not getting any buffs or hugs/cheers from Miggy in WC. Second attempts to break these rules will be punished by a Heebs forum post. Third attempts will be punished with a Toopy rant of which you will never recover.

<Gravity>
Old 07-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
also, is he still sub-55? Only sub-55's we let in are ones with epics.

<Gravity>
Old 07-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All apps must be filled out by the owner of the account of which the character applying is on. Any attempt to break this rule will be punishable by not getting any buffs or hugs/cheers from Miggy in WC. Second attempts to break these rules will be punished by a Heebs forum post. Third attempts will be punished with a Toopy rant of which you will never recover.
Trust me guys, you wanna avoid that third punishment.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

Whenever I've grouped with Tofat he spent the whole time training me. B-, would not recommend.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whenever I've grouped with Tofat he spent the whole time training me. B-, would not recommend.
Were you standing on the tracks?
Old 07-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Most the time I have personally encountered him in game has been positive, yes. On forums hes a bit much.
He's a bit much on the forums but I hold out hope that it's an act... like he's being exceedingly arrogant and obnoxious in an ironic way, if you get what I mean.

Never actually encountered him in game.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a bit much on the forums but I hold out hope that it's an act... like he's being exceedingly arrogant and obnoxious in an ironic way, if you get what I mean.

Never actually encountered him in game.
For the most part, he's just taking the piss.

Only on a EQ emulator could that not be obvious.