Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2019, 06:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm also having this problem today, i when i went to dinner i crashed zoning out of befalen but just closed the game, when i came back and tried to log in trough WinEQ my server screen was empty then i flushed my dns and it actually worked.
But then as i zoned again my game stoped responding for a while until i closed it and back to no servers>try flushing dns> doesnt work> keep trying>works after 5/6 mins but only to select server screen when i actually sellect a server it says " and unkown error occurred while trying to join the server"
Old 12-19-2019, 06:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

wtf is wrong with you? xD I was just having a problem and found a thread with some 1 with the same problem...
Old 12-19-2019, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been zoning perfectly fine for this last hour or two and intentionally zoned many more times than usual. 6-8 sec zone times, which has normally been the case in th past. Nothing has changed since yesterday on my PC. So this either some local internet issue or some specific zoning bug. Then again, there are only one-third as many people on green right now as there was yesterday when I was playing, so jury still not completely reached a verdict.
I have seen in the past where ISP route or something causes problems similar to the server select being blank, and login unknown errors, I usually download a free VPN and try that and it works, alternatively you could try to use a mobile phone hotspot or tether to get by/troubleshoot if a different ISP sees a better result. Good luck!
Old 12-19-2019, 06:44 PM
Aviak

Atom, you should try a VPN for a month.
I installed vyprvpn and it went ok tonight.
Ping around 130, no zone crash and no blank server at login page...

Also I don't know what is wrong with Hashire...
Old 12-19-2019, 06:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Can't really do any of those atm, ill try again tomorrow tkx
Old 12-19-2019, 08:17 PM
Kobold

This sounds to me like a problem with an internet connection. Similar problems have been solved by utilizing a VPN.
Old 12-19-2019, 08:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaezyr D`Shiv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen in the past where ISP route or something causes problems similar to the server select being blank, and login unknown errors, I usually download a free VPN and try that and it works, alternatively you could try to use a mobile phone hotspot or tether to get by/troubleshoot if a different ISP sees a better result. Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliverator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sounds to me like a problem with an internet connection. Similar problems have been solved by utilizing a VPN.
I'm going to save OP some rant time by letting both of you know you're useless stupid assholes for not offering this advice sooner and for not suggesting specific VPNs and explaining the pricing plans. In detail. Jerks.
Old 12-19-2019, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to save OP some rant time by letting both of you know you're useless stupid assholes for not offering this advice sooner and for not suggesting specific VPNs and explaining the pricing plans. In detail. Jerks.
Given that both of those replies were their first and so far only replies to the OP on this topic, how does that make them "stupid assholes" and "jerks"?

Or, did I miss a /sarc?

Yeah, I think I missed a /sarc. Nevermind. Please continue.
Last edited by larper99; 12-19-2019 at 08:46 PM..
Old 01-04-2020, 11:00 PM
Sarnak

Same bat time, same bat server, same bat bull shit going on. What the hell is going on with this server?
Old 01-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same bat time, same bat server, same bat bull shit going on. What the hell is going on with this server?
Dude, the problem is on your end. You are having these issues, and very few others are. If even one of us is doing ok, and I'll go out on a limb and say that way more than that are, it's probably not the server.