Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2020, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
If the guild that put in the original complaint would like to pull it back, that is up to them and this suspension becomes void.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was away a for a while but I never read something like this before.

This can end either in a love story or be the beginning of a long hate relationship [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prolly in nothing of it...but there is a chance of hope for a part 2 to this raid suspension
How annoying it must be to be a staff member if some kind of agreement is made. I personally would be extremely upset at the petitioning party, why didn't you work something out before?? You leveraged a charged suspension in to getting welfare pixels?? I am certain we don't want this to be the new meta moving forward. I dont know, but maybe they should rethink this policy.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:26 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaezyr D`Shiv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally would be extremely upset at the petitioning party, why didn't you work something out before??
Why do you assume that it's because of the petitioning party that no agreement could be reached? Couldn't it be the case (for any of these suspensions) that the suspended party was given a chance to make things right and chose not to?
Old 04-22-2020, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zula [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you assume that it's because of the petitioning party that no agreement could be reached? Couldn't it be the case (for any of these suspensions) that the suspended party was given a chance to make things right and chose not to?
Good point, but this may amount to more than a treasure chest filled with over 500k pp in this case, like all of inner ring TOV, Vulak, Doze and city leaders?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2020, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Lol you gotta love this guy. Riot trains another guild, wiping their engage force, kills doze in front of them, refuses to concede 2, then when it goes to petition and they get raid suspended it's the petitioners fault LOL
Old 04-22-2020, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you gotta love this guy. Riot trains another guild, wiping their engage force, kills doze in front of them, refuses to concede 2, then when it goes to petition and they get raid suspended it's the petitioners fault LOL
Have you watched the fraps your guild provided? You trained yourself. Your guild leader saw it coming and just sat back and did nothing so you could fish a concession. Typical AM bullshittery.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you watched the fraps your guild provided? You trained yourself. Your guild leader saw it coming and just sat back and did nothing so you could fish a concession. Typical AM bullshittery.
AM doesn’t exist, sorry it still hurts you. I’ll be your friend.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's a cool opinion you have

you know what the gms thought?

you trained us.

but hey, i'm sure your opinion is more fair and balanced
Old 04-22-2020, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Hey remember that time that the gms had video evidence and you got suspended for a week and you coming in here lying about it and it was funny ?
Old 04-22-2020, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Why does Riot's suspension thread have about 400 more views than the others?
Old 04-22-2020, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey remember that time that the gms had video evidence and you got suspended for a week and you coming in here lying about it and it was funny ?
Who do you think I am?
Closed Thread