Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2020, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Exclamation Final push for Halas faction

Hey friends, Apollyus here. I'm looking to finish up my last few weeks of Halas faction and could use your help.
Whether you are new to Green, could use some coin, or just wanna help out I'm looking for the following:

Polar Bear Skins (Paying 20pp per) https://wiki.project1999.com/Polar_Bear_Skin
Wrath Orc Wristbands (Paying 10pp per) https://wiki.project1999.com/Wrath_Orc_Wristbands

Every Sunday at 7PM EST I'll be at the Halas entrance ramp to do exchanges over the next several weeks until I reach my goal of Ally. I'll be posting this on a few other pages to get the word out, I appreciate any help I can get!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pino.jpg (22.2 KB, 16 views)
Apollyus - Level 50 Ogre Shaman <Kingdom>
Old 06-27-2020, 04:27 PM
Orc

You betray oggok. This will not be overlooked.
Old 06-29-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

You could just do the Artisan's Prize quest to increase your Halas faction - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...ml?item=125811

Makes every class and race non-KoS to all of the Halas factions.
Old 06-29-2020, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Well this is one way to make a barbarian shaman with frontal stun, nice work OP
Old 06-29-2020, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

I just have to say,. Halas bless you sir.
This is EPIC
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

are you wearing lust boots gloves bracers and planer bp legs sleeves and I assume a tranix crown god damn what a beautiful shaman. Can I see you in Darkelf?
Old 06-29-2020, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Once you are apprehensive, I believe you can start doing https://wiki.project1999.com/Gnoll_Bounty

Each three gnoll fangs will give you these faction hits:
Your faction standing with Wolves of the North got better.
Your faction standing with Shamen of Justice got better.
Your faction standing with Merchants of Halas got better.
Your faction standing with Steel Warriors got better.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could just do the Artisan's Prize quest to increase your Halas faction - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...ml?item=125811

Makes every class and race non-KoS to all of the Halas factions.
You're right dalpal, the reward looks pretty good too

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2020, 09:57 PM
Kobold

Apologies, I haven't opened this thread since my initial post. I'm Kindly in Halas now. Still working on Ally. The difficulty is that Merchants of Halas receive the lowest amount of faction per turn in (on most if not all quests), so I'm focusing on that faction currently.

@cobaltblack Oggok now invades the northlands..
@Daldaen Lol yeah, I guess that would work too..
@Baler Thank you, it's been a long road. I wish I would have tested all White Rogues quests for the possibility of being done without Amiable and trashing the rest of the city in the process by farming Einhorst and Frostbite for 150+ hours (lost track of hours it took). But I decided I'd do it the long way because it was a for sure path at the time.
@BarackObooma Gnoll Fangs were the greatest product of my grind, and I ended up getting Qeynos faction in the process! I can bank and sell there without invis now. Specifically from all the gnolls I killed in the process and returning baby Sayer numerous times... That's one highly kidnapped baby.
@Jibartik Yessir, A mix of LR, rest Rune Etched and etc. My wis is lower because I dumped 20 of my starting stats into STA instead of WIS but I hope it will pay off later. I didn't have Tranix crown until this week, before then it was Platinum Tiara. DE Form:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ApollyDEhalas.jpg (23.9 KB, 4 views)
Apollyus - Level 50 Ogre Shaman <Kingdom>
Last edited by C5BAMF; 07-08-2020 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: minor corrections
Old 07-08-2020, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5BAMF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apologies, I haven't opened this thread since my initial post. I'm Kindly in Halas now. Still working on Ally. The difficulty is that Merchants of Halas receive the lowest amount of faction per turn in (on most if not all quests), so I'm focusing on that faction currently.

@cobaltblack Oggok now invades the northlands..
@Daldaen Lol yeah, I guess that would work too..
@Baler Thank you, it's been a long road. I wish I would have tested all White Rogues quests for the possibility of being done without Amiable and trashing the rest of the city in the process by farming Einhorst and Frostbite for 150+ hours (lost track of hours it took). But I decided I'd do it the long way because it was a for sure path at the time.
@BarackObooma Gnoll Fangs were the greatest product of my grind, and I ended up getting Qeynos faction in the process! I can bank and sell there without invis now. Specifically from all the gnolls I killed in the process and returning baby Sayer numerous times... That's one highly kidnapped baby.
@Jibartik Yessir, A mix of LR, rest Rune Etched and etc. My wis is lower because I dumped 20 of it into STA instead of WIS but I hope it will pay off later. I didn't have Tranix crown until this week, before then it was Platinum Tiara. DE Form:

thank you

every stat on each of those armors is so sick let alone the matching appearance I swear this game was accidentally made for shamans.
Closed Thread