Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol like you guys even care about male on male rape [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can male get rape if male is as strong as male

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2018, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how "long" were you in prison? was it "hard" for you?
joking about jail is fucked up. I don't think you appreciate how traumatic jail is. Esp a Florida jail.

Rape is gross jokes too. You can claim troll, buuut you don't ever joke about females being raped. You are in fact part of the culture that perpetuates a larger social apathy re: sexual violence in correctional institutions.

I wish you would carry yourself more gracefully.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

typical "good guy with a dildo" scenario those republicans love to fantasize about
Old 10-30-2018, 10:38 AM
Banned

She meant that rape culture, the rape TREND which we do in point of fact have to fear, wouldn't exist if women could beat up men on average. It was a very clumsily-spoken girl power quip. Meant to evoke in listener's mind image of amazon lady smashing the jaw of a black.

Pretending to completely lack empathy when hearing the words of a person you disagree with is gay. it's logically equivalent to Adam Sandler saying "you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" in that one movie
Last edited by America; 10-30-2018 at 10:53 AM..
Old 10-30-2018, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
joking about jail is fucked up. I don't think you appreciate how traumatic jail is. Esp a Florida jail.

Rape is gross jokes too. You can claim troll, buuut you don't ever joke about females being raped. You are in fact part of the culture that perpetuates a larger social apathy re: sexual violence in correctional institutions.

I wish you would carry yourself more gracefully.
I agree I am not being very nice and I apologize. The man wants to drag us all along with his death wish though.

The prison system is an atrocity.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
I agree I am not being very nice and I apologize. The man wants to drag us all along with his death wish though.

The prison system is an atrocity.
Good boy.
Old 10-30-2018, 11:01 AM
Banned

If " rape culture " is real in america ( i dont know what rape culture means ) then why dont feminists face the truth about the strength of men physiologically and fight for the 2nd ammendment. Why are they trudging through this false ideology that we are equal and clinging to it so desperately.
Old 10-30-2018, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If " rape culture " is real in america ( i dont know what rape culture means ) then why dont feminists face the truth about the strength of men physiologically and fight for the 2nd ammendment. Why are they trudging through this false ideology that we are equal and clinging to it so desperately.
We do.

"Why don't lgbt fight to keep hostile culture out? open borders wat"

We do!

Stop this category warfare, goofball. Hostility in the ranks of your like is all that might keep me away. Smart query is more like "how are these memes motivating women to pursue their own destruction? how do we defeat that effect?"

I hope it helps. I feel very helpful and look cuter than heck today.
Old 10-30-2018, 11:15 AM
Banned

Feminists fight for the 2nd amendment? Conservatives largely don't care either way about lgbt people and are definitely not hostile except for some bad people.

Also not sure how open borders would end well for feminists. Most third world citizens couldn't give a fuck about feminism. America is near the top for rape safety statistically and by feel.
Last edited by rollin5k; 10-30-2018 at 11:35 AM..
Old 10-30-2018, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:

You're assuming every male is of the same strength.

Kelly Ann is also retarded for saying women's strength must match a man's. What she should have said is the woman must be stronger.

Which is true.

Women bodybuilders don't get raped.
Closed Thread