Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 03:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My DEF rogue is Agnostic
I think choosing to play a DEF rogue exonerates you from the crime of being agnostic.

Dark Elf Rogue might be the worst race/class combo from any perspective besides roleplay.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

also elitist view, you're crazy if you only play one char.

some people take the elite view you're a scrub if you have 10 alts that aren't bis but i'd rather have 5 solid geared alts than 1 BIS char.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also elitist view, you're crazy if you only play one char.

some people take the elite view you're a scrub if you have 10 alts that aren't bis but i'd rather have 5 solid geared alts than 1 BIS char.
+1. This also reminds me that I need to update/add the rest of my magelos.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:32 PM
Banned

I will absolutely not respond to someone who is too lazy to run somewhere and check out the situation for themselves. No I will not help you LFG while you sit in the EC tunnel. No I will not tell you whats happening on the other side of the zone. Run over and figure it out for yourself, you lazy fuck
Old 04-26-2018, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone who hunts hill giants in rathe mountains but gets no experience from them when actual correct level people are there to hunt them should be banned from the server.
However they should be imprisoned IRL if its a 55-60 druid who could have been making more money doing any of their usual druid crap, but no, they had to be anti social and unhelpful and then additionally detrimental to the server.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] thats my rant
Old 04-26-2018, 08:45 PM
Fire Giant

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
elitist viewpoint

everyone who plays p99 is mentally ill except for me
As a certified Psychologist I support and/or endorse this message [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 04-26-2018, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who hunts hill giants in rathe mountains but gets no experience from them when actual correct level people are there to hunt them should be banned from the server.
However they should be imprisoned IRL if its a 55-60 druid who could have been making more money doing any of their usual druid crap, but no, they had to be anti social and unhelpful and then additionally detrimental to the server.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] thats my rant
Easier plat than seafuries now though isn't it? I agree though. Same with belt farming in CB in terms of people monopolizing the zone.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will absolutely not respond to someone who is too lazy to run somewhere and check out the situation for themselves. No I will not help you LFG while you sit in the EC tunnel. No I will not tell you whats happening on the other side of the zone. Run over and figure it out for yourself, you lazy fuck
I dunno. It has its place. Checking zone in situation for HS. Checking if AC is camped if a /who isn't obvious.
Old 04-27-2018, 08:42 AM
Aviak

Groups of more then 3 are a waste of time and exp
Closed Thread