Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 09:14 AM
Fire Giant

Default What keeps you entertained at 60?

Just kinda curious what you guys all like to do who are level 60. I know for myself, I enjoy trying to solo camps or find an unconventional duo partner and see what kind of mobs we can drop. I raid a little, but most of my time is spent doing other things, so I was just curious how you guys spent your time.

Are you big into constantly raiding? Making alts? Farming items for plat? Chasing after the fashion quest? What drives you at 60?!
Old 04-23-2018, 09:28 AM
Kobold

I've never been 60 and don't plan on being raid crazy, so I'm interested in what I (probably never) will have to look forward to

Old 04-23-2018, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

Character progression is what keeps everyone entertained - the idea of making your toon the best it can be. There are different ways this manifests - you may raid to improve your character or friends’ characters, or you may do it for an alt, or you may do tradeskilld or faction quests to improve QOL for your toons. All of these things are forms of progression. People that get stuck and can’t progress anymore are the ones that burn out and quit, in my experience.

For me, character progression takes a couple of different paths: 1) levels; 2) gear, and; 3) content. Yesterday I complete my VP key, so I will get to see new content that I’ve never seen before, and have a shot at some new gear. Other ways of making progress include farming plat (for gear!) or camping new stuff. Gear is the ultimate progression tool though, because unless you are filled out with Vulak everything, gear is something you can always improve on.
Old 04-23-2018, 09:58 AM
Sarnak

The game starts at 60!
Old 04-23-2018, 10:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Alt fashionquest 100%. Leveling alts in guild groups is a ton of fun, too. I really enjoy farming things but typically only low value stuff like tradeskill mats. I go through phases where I'm really into tunnelquesting although I haven't done that in months. Sometimes if I'm bored I'll do a semi-AFK camp like red wood wands, pained soul....stuff like that.
Serraphina Lacrimosa <Paradigm Shift> - 56 Rogue
Old 04-23-2018, 10:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Character progression is what keeps everyone entertained - the idea of making your toon the best it can be. There are different ways this manifests - you may raid to improve your character or friends’ characters, or you may do it for an alt, or you may do tradeskilld or faction quests to improve QOL for your toons. All of these things are forms of progression. People that get stuck and can’t progress anymore are the ones that burn out and quit, in my experience.

For me, character progression takes a couple of different paths: 1) levels; 2) gear, and; 3) content. Yesterday I complete my VP key, so I will get to see new content that I’ve never seen before, and have a shot at some new gear. Other ways of making progress include farming plat (for gear!) or camping new stuff. Gear is the ultimate progression tool though, because unless you are filled out with Vulak everything, gear is something you can always improve on.
Congrats on getting to see the entrance to VP unless you are a puller.
Old 04-23-2018, 10:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloshed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats on getting to see the entrance to VP unless you are a puller.
I’ve got Bind Sight, thanks.
Old 04-23-2018, 10:34 AM
Aviak

/Gems
Old 04-23-2018, 10:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just kinda curious what you guys all like to do who are level 60. I know for myself, I enjoy trying to solo camps or find an unconventional duo partner and see what kind of mobs we can drop. I raid a little, but most of my time is spent doing other things, so I was just curious how you guys spent your time.

Are you big into constantly raiding? Making alts? Farming items for plat? Chasing after the fashion quest? What drives you at 60?!
I really enjoy helping new people that have found the server.
Old 04-23-2018, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Destroying the enemies of Rivervale
Destroying Rivervale
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Closed Thread