Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2018, 06:53 AM
Orc

Default 52 warrior grouping

I currently am focused in Karnor.

Wondering if there are consistent groups in other dungeons for a 52 warrior. I remember doing crystal caverns back in the day, but not sure how many groups get going there and need a couple levels for Sebilis.

Just getting some thoughts.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:38 AM
Orc

I don't know about consistent but putting your own groups together then hitting either CoM top floor, HS, or Chardok is going to be better. If you get a really decent group going that has a few hours try out the Hole. BnB in Sol A would also be a good option.
Old 03-26-2018, 08:07 AM
Planar Protector

Sebilis has groups 24/7 and may be a good option. HS and the hole are good, but less consistent on groups. I always had the most success by aggressively starting groups by sending tells
Old 03-26-2018, 12:57 PM
Orc

Default seb

What level warrior will get me groups in Seb?

Not HS keyed. Can a 52 warrior solo through to key piece in Kaesoria?
Old 03-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Kobold

I doubt you'll get a group in Seb at lvl 52. Seems to be a consistent 55+ zone with perhaps a few exceptions for clerics.
Tooround Tofit - 60 Ogre Warrior
Flyhalf - 58 Halfling Cleric
Eamonn - 55 Half Elf Bard
Blood Guard
Old 03-26-2018, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faldorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What level warrior will get me groups in Seb?

Not HS keyed. Can a 52 warrior solo through to key piece in Kaesoria?
I did seb starting at 51 as a rogue, granted this was right at kunark launch. Many camps are ideal for 50-55 and not great 55-60 such as NG, disco1 & 2.
Old 03-26-2018, 02:28 PM
Banned

At 54 you can definitely do bugs/disco and upper trash in seb. but you won't be a hot pick for groups. You'll need a friend to help you get the Xalgoz fang from Kaesora unless you're uber twinked
Old 03-29-2018, 05:53 AM
Fire Giant

seb is tough for pug's because most people want to solo/duo/trio camps for better loots, my war has a tough time finding pugs there even tho hes almost 60;

52 war i'd stick with kc for pug's. HS is even more difficult to find pug's as a war. charasis key is not hard to solo in kaesora if u have fungi and gears, remember to bring invis vs undead potions and make sure u know the way and u should be fine (i did it at 55 or so)
Old 04-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faldorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I currently am focused in Karnor.

Wondering if there are consistent groups in other dungeons for a 52 warrior. I remember doing crystal caverns back in the day, but not sure how many groups get going there and need a couple levels for Sebilis.

Just getting some thoughts.
Or just reroll your own trio on p2002 and not sit there "LFG LFG LFG" 4 hours a day.
Old 04-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah honestly KC is your best bet to get invited with a simple LFG. Seb pickups are pretty solid too depending what times you normally play. Often times there is half a group or so sitting there LFG at the zone in and it just takes one person to start inviting people. Disco is some pretty awesome exp in the mid 50's.

Don't be scared to just send random tells to people out there. You may find a Shaman or something that would be up for a duo in a fun spot. Good luck man.

Or look for Keyx in KC, I'll duo with you
Closed Thread