Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Kobold

Default FUN TUNARE PVP RECAP

The night started as usual with <Ronin> planning on doing a gorenaire and a little VP. After finding out that gorenaire had been slain by <Apex> we were a little bored. We weren't sure what <Apex> was doing (and we didn't really care too much) until Zechariah's powerful sniffer saw that they had 70 in Plane of Growth. Since <Apex> has been squeezing every bit of content from everyone that doesn't join them we decided that we cannot let this slide.

At this point <Ronin> was way behind and struggled to gather people in time to mount an assault. Myself and a couple brave souls entered the Plane of Growth with maximum bloodlust and the thought that there is a chance we may lose 4v70. We found their camp and scoped out the situation to prepare our assault when we realized that they hadn't even cleared the zone and instead were using an exploit to kite all the mobs.

At this point we figured our time would be best served hunting down their bard since they had not engaged Tunare. <Apex> sent a crew to try and play defense for their bard while also attempting Tunare. Tunare was at I believe 93% when they wiped and had to reset.

With <Apex> having to recover they now had the time to hunt our group down to get us out of the zone so the small <Ronin> force ported out. We regrouped and prepared for another assault, but the amount of time we thought we had was way wrong.

<Apex> gets recovered quickly and engaged Tunare again. <Ronin> decides to hold off to see if Apex wipes themselves but they end up killing it VERY fast. <Ronin> had a small force hunting down their bard that was exploiting the mobs while Gardur and Tremor make their way to the raid.

As we are heading to the Tunare kill spot Tunare is already at 30%. Big Tremor gets a little turned around and had trouble finding their raid (I'm a noob), but Gardur gets to their raid quickly. When Tunare reaches 6% Gardur engages <Apex> clerics with no regard to his own safety as Tremor is coming over the last hill. As I approach their raid I see every cleric that unfortunately lands in Gardur's crosshairs fall over in about a second each. I run in to do my part and kick every cleric I can possibly find casting heals and make a couple of them DA themselves. <Apex> starts to wipe and they try to camp all their clerics out. Naturally a sitting cleric is a beautiful thing to smash with a powerful warrior and rogue so we continue our assault and as we break camps we watch each of our adversaries get summoned one by one and slain by Tunare.

Pras PVP. Love you bros.

-Metroid/Tremor
Old 04-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Banned

Was A+ farming of apex warmbodies (Katarnus ripped gream lol). I now have 10 characters bound/parked there for those legacy binds bby.

Good luck next time. I'm sure all the pre-planning took alot! Maybe if you didnt kill every single thing you dont need and others could have low end stuff no one would show up to Tunare bored looking to kill 10 boxed clerics (lol). In the end no one cares they just want something to do but thats too much for Tune (lol wants pvp but doesnt want pvp)

Now its 2018 with no Tunare and apex is still in VP twice a week LOL

hashtag 4%

Pras pvp.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

Dem exploits lol
Old 04-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

sig test

Dont Hate - Participate !
Old 04-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Banned

lol the free speech ooc is speaking to me
Old 04-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Gardur going down in recent box history books as the top rogue and cool and normal bro
Old 04-12-2018, 01:15 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks gardur for all your bravery without you i'd never capture pictures like this
Old 04-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

About time someone attempted this mob. Glad I could be there to do my part.

Don't even care about the boxing it just makes my job easier TBH.

Sorry you can't act like adults and get nervous when any other guild hits 20 players online. You even ruined the leveling guild.

Bunch of insecure stay at home sons venting on goblin simulator in 2018.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Kobold

that is a lot of text
Old 04-12-2018, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

All of this for two PoG BPs