Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 11:44 AM
Banned

if i ask how much for an item you're selling and you reply with anything other than a number, end of conversation
Old 04-21-2018, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

If you can't play for at least an hour uninterrupted don't join a group.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_jon3s [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can't play for at least an hour uninterrupted don't join a group.
This! Even though it's why I almost never group.

Had a cleric run by me with the LFG up while I was soloing. Ok sure pity invite whatever. Literally the first thing he says is afk brb.
Last edited by jolanar; 04-21-2018 at 01:56 PM..
Old 04-21-2018, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

There should be zero GM intervention - all mobs should be FFA and may the best man win.
Old 04-21-2018, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a few pet peeves for sure.
  1. People who are not able to play their class at the most basic level. (IE. enchanters who wont CC, bards who wont CC, Root classes not using root, etc
  2. People who do not understand basic game mechanics. (Dont stand next to rooted mobs if not the tank, chain casting gets you aggro, rogues who dont evade)
  3. People who join a "long term" group (Seb King, Juggs, Hole Crawl, etc) and then leave in less than 1 hour.
  4. Clerics who do not have efficiency in mind when healing group members. (CH'ing clothies, DL on someone at 89% hp, Not casting remedy on charm breaks)
  5. Melee players not being aware of an enchanter being in a group and hitting random targets at random intervals. (Love wasting expenisve mezzes in king groups just to break them 2 seconds later)
  6. Healers who heal necros when they are in no danger of death and then need twitches. (Necros will give you their mana so you can heal people who are not able to heal themselves! Let necros manage their own HP values and save everyone's mana!)
  7. Chronic AFK'ers
  8. People who do not call CC's

Just a few off the top of my head. I understand not everyone can be All-star Pro status MLG player but these things are fairly basic things that people should know/do at upper levels. Im generally a patient and understanding person but these things just irk me :P
You read my mind.. someone needs to sticky this list somewhere.
Old 04-21-2018, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i ask how much for an item you're selling and you reply with anything other than a number, end of conversation
offer
Old 04-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+10000000000000

Just give me the frickin number and don't sit there and hope that I dont know the value and bid 300% price by accident.
I always don't enjoy those people who will send a tell about a 10k item and being like "anyway you could do 9.8k?" Or something to that effect. Is it really worth the extra haggling time for less than 500p difference?
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 04-21-2018, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My elitist opinion is that Ogre warriors are bland, boring, and often piloted by the worst warrior players.

Even though I have met some really good ogre wars and also made friends with a couple of them, there is such a proliferation of shitty Ogre war alts that I actively discourage people from pursuing that path. Just compare the quality of each level 60 halfling, gnome, half elf warrior vs each level 60 ogre warrior and you'll agree.

Many of the best raid tanks are non min/max warrior races, look at Aikons for instance.

No offense to TeamFat.
Filbus I am ashamed for you! You have excluded the ultimate master race of warrior from your list! WoodElf warriors are the bestest, as well you know!
Old 04-21-2018, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Sometimes I get annoyed when people ask for help with epics in guild chat. I'm never actually doing anything worthwhile that I can't drop and go help, but I just don't feel like it. Sometimes I'll /q out to avoid the guilt trips.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenithia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes I get annoyed when people ask for help with epics in guild chat. I'm never actually doing anything worthwhile that I can't drop and go help, but I just don't feel like it. Sometimes I'll /q out to avoid the guilt trips.
That's not an elitist viewpoint. That just makes you a bad guildy
Closed Thread