Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Here at CSA, we all have enchanter alts so we can do more stuff with tradeskills! Yeah, we're pretty hopeless.

Update on what we can do and random stuff -
- We've got a researcher in the house! Necro (lvl 54) and enchanter (lvl 35) research! It's a long road to becoming a research master.
- Skalde the banded guy decided to join us, mostly because the tag is pretty cool. He's furthering his smithing aspirations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- I HAVE SO MANY BIRTHDAY CAKES YOU GUYS
- Our JC dude Bailar was eaten by real life, if anyone was sadly wondering where that jewelry dude with the price spreadsheet went
- Kaffee our dwarven smith was also eaten by real life
- The RP is strong with our latest aspiring Erudite tailor
- Informal alliance with <SOTS> for groups and leveling and fun things

/bump to keep this thread from getting locked!

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 08-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- Our JC dude Bailar was eaten by real life
Still lurking...
Old 08-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbbjjttt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still lurking...
We're sending a monk down to drag your corpse to the surface!

Retired from p99
Old 08-21-2016, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

You know you're in Cracked Staff Artisans when...

* Your trainer level in Pokemon Go is higher than your main on p99
* You see nothing wrong with making 15,000 muffins for someone
* Those skeletons in Najena will rue the day your guild leader dropped you off in LS...
* You've got an enchanter alt. You know, for tradeskills.
* The only reason you're in SRo is to farm Terrorantula silks. What is this AC people keep asking about?
* You take field trips out to FoB for spiderling silks. You know...for tradeskills. Duh.
* "Hey Tadhg, where's the best place to find [insert random drop here that no one else wants]?"
* You try to convince your guildies to help farm high elves for their meat so another guildy can make some Elven Veal. Unfortunately, you're the only real evil in the guild... (but only a little. Okay, you've mostly just got questionable morals.)
* Complete strangers will /tell you for recommendations on crafters or material sellers
* You've got a spreadsheet going to determine prices for products. For some reason the min-maxers think you're nuts.
* You've got a PUBLIC spreadsheet for prices that you link in EC tunnel when advertising your wares and everyone visits it!
* Your GuildMOTD consists of puns, announcements of open raids, DoF events, messages to other members about tradeskill materials, and nonsense.
* You have an awesome guild tag!

Retired from p99
Old 08-21-2016, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

You have spreadsheets?

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 08-21-2016, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Kaffee has pricing spreadsheets for all blacksmithing that he was working on, I've got spreadsheets for high elf and wood elf cultural, and Bailar has his jewelry pricing spreadsheet that he links in EC when he's on. Those are just the ones I know about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Retired from p99
Old 08-21-2016, 03:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have spreadsheets?
tinyurl.com/bailars-jewelry
Old 10-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

HERE IT IS! The full set of cultural everyone's been waiting for: Erudite Steelsilk! We decided to try it on the female erudites to see what it looked like and it blew us away. It's like a crazy semi-steampunk deep sea diver style suit of armor. See below!

Dudes
mermanfront.jpg
mermanback.jpg

Ladies
oceanidfront.jpg
oceanidback.jpg

The blue tint is for Prexus-specific steelsilk. I believe Cazic Thule is red-tinted and Quellious is gold-tinted (although actually it looks like Quellious is the base color, given the colors of the female erudite version).

In the words of Merman, praise Prexus! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Retired from p99
Old 12-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

A couple of artisans ALMOST duoed the Lich of Miragul the other week! We're awesome!

Retired from p99
Old 01-23-2017, 02:41 AM
Kobold

So I started an IKS MNK with the intention of full RP (Lizardman speech mostly, broken common tongue when necessary), questing for items, crafting my own clothing, weapons, etc when I can. I got to level 6 with shackle of dust and clay, curscale armor pieces and a pair of rhino boots I was able to buy (not the super expensive ones, the ones that go for 2gp). I have been skilling up brewing, tailoring, and blacksmithing from the get. Using what ever extra points I have after learning my combat skills. Now that I've read Kaffee's blacksmithing guide on your site, I feel I'm going about this wrong.
My intention is not to make tons of money but for my monk to live in the world as it would be. Not twinking, not just using my main to buy everything. It's tempting but this is a whole other kind of fun play style. Opinions on methods for trade skilling? Should I focus on one at a time or each one little-by-little as I go?
Closed Thread