Yes 662 72.27%
No 254 27.73%
Voters: 916. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 02:24 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Adesanya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A guy named Manastone, with a Manastone avatar, and a "WTS Manastone" message in his signature block is asking to open another server so he can farm a Manastone.

Interesting argument...
high INT post
Old 05-26-2020, 02:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Yeah, but realistically if Teal opened at this point it'd be picking up from exactly where Green is currently.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Adesanya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A guy named Manastone, with a Manastone avatar, and a "WTS Manastone" message in his signature block is asking to open another server so he can farm a Manastone.

Interesting argument...
Eagerly awaiting his video of why manastones are good. Not a troll I seriously want to see so I can make a toon and follow suit
Old 05-26-2020, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

cd288 Hence my statement ive only used it when I have regen. Bc yeah clearly using it just burns healers mana, which defeats whole purpose. Using it when im sitting at full health 1 time, isnt bad though. But generally only use If I have regen, even then only 2-3 clicks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-26-2020, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

If teal reopened Ocotopath, there would be no more MS dropping. Teal would be same time lime as green.

Same goes to the DMO peeps posting. Mannastone wanting Teal reopen doesn't matter. MS no longer drop., so really far from HiGh InT PoSt[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not to say he doesn't want the 1 or of 5 decent Cash camps. But lets face it, by now most PP farmers sitting pretty 100-150k by now. Though some still recovering from their red wand hits[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-26-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If teal reopened Ocotopath, there would be no more MS dropping. Teal would be same time lime as green.

Same goes to the DMO peeps posting. Mannastone wanting Teal reopen doesn't matter. MS no longer drop., so really far from HiGh InT PoSt[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not to say he doesn't want the 1 or of 5 decent Cash camps. But lets face it, by now most PP farmers sitting pretty 100-150k by now. Though some still recovering from their red wand hits[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That comment was made when MS’s were available I believe so it was applicable at the time
Old 05-26-2020, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

Cd288 look at last 2 pages on this thread[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-26-2020, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bigsham forum questing must be a huge fun part of your life, more so since red is dead[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Which won't lie at least brings me entertainment.

But since you asked. ^-^
Bard, Druid, Pally, Enc, Shmmy, Me(Wizzy). Finally got in the group for derv camp roughly 2pm. Pally would pull, sometimes with lull. Then enc and druid would send in pets(druid had puma, enc had scarab). Then me and shmmy did what we did best hit it with fire/thunder/ice. Druid would snare during fight, and heal the tank. Also in meantime bard would run around pulling extra trash from zone to us. Then we'd loot mob, and sit in quiet hoping to tell our story to Bigsham bc its what matters in life, if only red server mattered in life[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Waiting for UPS Made over 5k again today, dont worry about how i spend my time not currently gaming.

Love your sig tho A+
Old 05-26-2020, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Eagerly awaiting his video of why manastones are good. Not a troll I seriously want to see so I can make a toon and follow suit
The Manadance™ Video Will Be Coming Soon™

It just took some time to find the right song. How you gon' get the club lit unless you got dem good vibes, yaknow?

Can't promise I am dropping it this week, but hope to drop it by as early as tonight/tomorrow.

To the haters saying I am trying to pump up the price, my indirect response to you is, who ACTUALLY wants to sell their Manastone? I'm not sure I want to, I just want to BE selling my manastone, ya dig?
Old 05-26-2020, 08:24 PM
Kobold

So, serious question. Is a single individual in DMO literate? Even slightly?
Closed Thread