Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2020, 05:49 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottitanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do you need another red99? another velious locked server sounds horrible + rise of zek is great
I didnt want velious, i wanted kunark forever

32k hp mobs = no poopsocking and you can pvp and the winner gets a fast boss kill

You of all people should know how scared empire was of competition in velious, the fights were too long and it was too easy to wipe if a few people were griefing your raids
Old 09-17-2020, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

I want classic with classic exp and toxic griefing fucks just one last time.
Old 09-17-2020, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want classic with classic exp and toxic griefing fucks just one last time.
You expect rogean to waste his life and money so 40 ungrateful fucks can relive 20 year old fantasies? Try rise of zek, they have a server life of a month and might be for you?
Old 09-17-2020, 08:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You expect rogean to waste his life and money so 40 ungrateful fucks can relive 20 year old fantasies? Try rise of zek, they have a server life of a month and might be for you?
Stop trying to promote that custom box . And yes I do believe He will waste his time because at the end of the day the donations are the only thing that matters and more active users = more donations
Old 09-17-2020, 09:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop trying to promote that custom box . And yes I do believe He will waste his time because at the end of the day the donations are the only thing that matters and more active users = more donations
Ya because rogean is so strapped for cash he needs to wrangle the 40 people interested in a new red server back. I understand you may be upset, but there are only a few people left that even enjoy everquest pvp. Begging someone to create a new server when one already exists is pathetic. Play what is available or do your own work and build what you want.
Old 09-17-2020, 11:24 PM
Banned

I will donate 1,000$ for a new red server.

Am happy to do this even if it facilities the broke, crazy drug addicts that primarily inhabit this server.
Last edited by White_knight; 09-17-2020 at 11:27 PM..
Old 09-18-2020, 12:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya because rogean is so strapped for cash he needs to wrangle the 40 people interested in a new red server back. I understand you may be upset, but there are only a few people left that even enjoy everquest pvp. Begging someone to create a new server when one already exists is pathetic. Play what is available or do your own work and build what you want.
Seems like your invested in red big time pal . Don’t worry no1 is asking for red to be wiped so your lovely pixels won’t get deleted . And only 40 yea ok 👍
Old 09-18-2020, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like your invested in red big time pal . Don’t worry no1 is asking for red to be wiped so your lovely pixels won’t get deleted . And only 40 yea ok 👍
The server has averaged 70 players in its history, this isnt disputed because Eq emu actually tracks server population. So again. Why waste the time and energy keeping a few people happy? Especially when them few people just want to burn the server down?
Old 09-18-2020, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Praying for anyone who wants a new r99
Old 09-18-2020, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
The server has averaged 70 players in its history, this isnt disputed because Eq emu actually tracks server population. So again. Why waste the time and energy keeping a few people happy? Especially when them few people just want to burn the server down?
What’s the average for the first year of red99? After that it doesn’t matter content gets stale and decisions made by corrupted gm/ guides had a lot to do with the population
Closed Thread