Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2020, 05:45 PM
Banned

"We must chase down this guy with a gun cause it looks scary and he's probably going to kill me I think, maybe, so anything I do is totally self defense!"

"This guy is literally attempting to smash my skull with a skateboard at this very moment and also this other guy is aiming a gun at my head *currently at this very moment, as I am attempting to run away from them."

These two statements have important differences. An eight year old could spot them.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't. Good lord. I'm assuming you are a 4d chess troll at this point.

"Kyle, just like cops, are supposed to wait until they have been murdered before they defend their own life" -Woke Locc's logical end

"Oh, well, Kyle shouldn't have been there. Cops should have been there, and if the same thing had happened to them, I'd totally 100% not find a way to make them out to be the bad guy." -A thing Woke Locc would probably say
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"We must chase down this guy with a gun cause it looks scary and he's probably going to kill me I think, maybe, so anything I do is totally self defense!"

"This guy is literally attempting to smash my skull with a skateboard at this very moment and also this other guy is aiming a gun at my head *currently at this very moment, as I am attempting to run away from them."

These two statements have important differences. An eight year old could spot them.
There is always a choice. He chose to wet his hands with the blood of God's children. This is not lightly forgiven.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is always a choice. He chose to wet his hands with the blood of God's children. This is not lightly forgiven.
I don't believe there is anyone in the business of forgiving. Lots of repeat customers with excuses asking for net-90. Sounds exhausting; I wouldn't do it.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

it sucks living in multiple realities. especially this recent one with antifa trying to blm me. when they stomp on my ceiling, to my subconscious organizer, it short circuits my brain. and i have to answer to ghost mother and ghost dr. phill and i have to answer with normal life answers. i thought i could have a good life in hell with non-soul existent beings around last october.

family is a disease
Last edited by A Knight; 09-17-2020 at 08:00 PM..
Old 09-17-2020, 07:57 PM
Orc

vote donald and let the riots begin
Old 09-17-2020, 08:34 PM
Banned

Vote Biden....
or else!

literally, the DNC platform
Old 09-17-2020, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

no offense to satanists. defeating satan in a debate is very hard. I have lost a thousand debates to satan and won once. people of ignorance have the dark power fighting for them.

i could be in hell forever. i am aware of that. however in a real world with real logical laws of existence, it would seem like a trap to me to "harass" the guy who believes he has been tortured by an unknown secret society.
Last edited by A Knight; 09-17-2020 at 08:45 PM..
Old 09-17-2020, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-17-2020, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it sucks living in multiple realities. especially this recent one with antifa trying to blm me. when they stomp on my ceiling, to my subconscious organizer, it short circuits my brain. and i have to answer to ghost mother and ghost dr. phill and i have to answer with normal life answers. i thought i could have a good life in hell with non-soul existent beings around last october.

family is a disease
Which tranny are you?
Old 09-17-2020, 11:43 PM
Fire Giant

i think i remember my brother showing me a picture of rupaul when i was a kid and i said, "thats a pretty girl." and then he explained it was a man.

In hell homosexuals are one of the first people you stand up for. Im not sure the exact technicality of when or how, but i recently said, "In hell your first cellmate is a homosexual, and then your second is a transvestite." or something like that.
Last edited by A Knight; 09-17-2020 at 11:50 PM..
Closed Thread