Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<-Ultima Online
I found UO too confusing
I didn't really know what to do lol
Old 09-18-2020, 09:19 AM
Large Rat

my Favorite MMO is path of exile
Old 09-18-2020, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlinzh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my Favorite MMO is path of exile
Path of Exile is going to cause problems for you when your older.

Your wrist and tendons are not designed to click the mouse six times a second for 20 minutes at a time.

I really like the character progression/build system, the gear combos, the meta-game, and the graphics and the level designs are pretty good. But it's a mega-clicker. Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click. It's the most clickiest of the clicker games. Everything is happening at 300 miles per hour and you're clicking clicking the entire time.

You will damage yourself.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not so sure about that, I've played guitar for 23 years, sometimes practicing for like 6+ hours a day. My hands are still going strong at 35. What the mind desires the body can provide, allow your body to surprise you.

(when i'm 50 i'll have crippling arthritis)
Old 09-19-2020, 12:33 AM
Orc

UO
EQ
DAoC
EQ
SWG Beta
WoW
EQ
Vanguard SoH
P99
Old 09-19-2020, 06:19 PM
Orc

I wish daybreak would re release vanguard and fix broken stuff, love the music and graphics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45pc...IypNE&index=21
Old 09-19-2020, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

sometimes i feel like it was my fault vanguard failed because at the release of the game, i was scramble brained and probably still worshiped my past (who erased his memory) as if he was God, after he got a secret society to make around 600 plus clicking noises a day to the rhythm of my mind. I counted 800 noises one day, and guessed around 1,000 but i use 600 to make it easier. Its scary believing a huge portion of people are torturing you, or everyone is; and then the fear of going to a mental hospital so they can torture you in a mental hospital. Nah if that happens ill prefer the other option.
Old 09-19-2020, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes i feel like it was my fault vanguard failed because at the release of the game, i was scramble brained and probably still worshiped my past (who erased his memory) as if he was God, after he got a secret society to make around 600 plus clicking noises a day to the rhythm of my mind. I counted 800 noises one day, and guessed around 1,000 but i use 600 to make it easier. Its scary believing a huge portion of people are torturing you, or everyone is; and then the fear of going to a mental hospital so they can torture you in a mental hospital. Nah if that happens ill prefer the other option.
Seek Christ immediately
Old 09-19-2020, 08:24 PM
Orc

Cool and normal post
Old 09-19-2020, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

there is not much left i can do with antifa torturing me. i wonder if they know that according to my life, them torturing me, to everyone else means i am schizophrenic and that is why i avoid confronting them. I have gone through a lot of armageddons in order to get my freedom and it never does anything. I dont have any other options. I have been tortured for 14 and a half years, around 4-5 years were not that bad, and 14 and a half years is too long. I cant do this forever. If your going to keep torturing me and say i am insane for believing it, just get rid of me. I would tell God that this world was not for me anyway. Why must you keep people around to taunt them?
Last edited by A Knight; 09-19-2020 at 09:05 PM..
Closed Thread