Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 11:35 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why couldn't you and furoar have just gone to another game in the first place. Was WoW boring, or it you guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you guys really loved each other, it wouldn't matter what game you ruined. Go duo a FPS.

Its this type of shit that helped get us all banned in the first place. Stop being part of the problem.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Triple poster very mad.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shame on you three guilds for being more toxic than any guild(s) in the history of P99.
Oh my sweet summer child. Apparently you never visited Saryrn Tavern's "The Blast Furnace".

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thes...index-s75.html
Old 10-21-2020, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read the first page confused. I read Menden's post and caught some perspective.

Shame on you three guilds for being more toxic than any guild(s) in the history of P99.

Might be time to shake off the dust on my Blue chars.
The toxicity has always been here. Its just been dealt with in different ways, by players, and the GM's. Fact is, the majority of players leading these guilds and filing the petitions, and representing them in the UN. Have prolly been here for years and been behaving this way even longer.

I dont disagree, shit needs to stop. But it's not at all new. Their used to be raid bans handed out every week it seemed. For one guild or another. The end game changed when green released and lots of people left blue. Riot seemed to be uncontested on most end game velious content, and some kunark. They grew fat and happy. Then people got over green/came back from other things. And competition came with it. GM's enforce the UN and a new petition based meta with rigorous outlines and format requirements leading to lengthy petitions. And now........ here we are.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The toxicity has always been here. Its just been dealt with in different ways, by players, and the GM's. Fact is, the majority of players leading these guilds and filing the petitions, and representing them in the UN. Have prolly been here for years and been behaving this way even longer.

I dont disagree, shit needs to stop. But it's not at all new. Their used to be raid bans handed out every week it seemed. For one guild or another. The end game changed when green released and lots of people left blue. Riot seemed to be uncontested on most end game velious content, and some kunark. They grew fat and happy. Then people got over green/came back from other things. And competition came with it. GM's enforce the UN and a new petition based meta with rigorous outlines and format requirements leading to lengthy petitions. And now........ here we are.
It wasn't that long ago Galach implemented new raid rules for zone specific mobs. I was under the understanding that TOV was next but Riot refused to come to any sort of agreements within that zone. Perhaps this had something to do with it?
Old 10-21-2020, 11:59 AM
Banned

good thing im still in kittens lol
see you all at trak
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothisu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't that long ago Galach implemented new raid rules for zone specific mobs. I was under the understanding that TOV was next but Riot refused to come to any sort of agreements within that zone. Perhaps this had something to do with it?
Im pretty sure it has more to do with RNF and the UN than anything else.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This shit never happened on Teal...
Old 10-21-2020, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Emperor crush the true end-game content now?
Old 10-21-2020, 12:25 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovaltine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its this type of shit that helped get us all banned in the first place. Stop being part of the problem.
I'm not the one(s) who no one else wants to be guilded with, and had to create my own guild and use another guilds to actually be able to kill raid targets. You see Cancer you cut it out, you don't feed it, you don't try to reason with it. They are the type of people who will never be happy unless they are creating chaos and getting attention. I mean sure AG is the ones who helped them create this mess, but really it all revolves around these two, and a handful of their elitist minions.
Closed Thread