Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 11:24 PM
Fire Giant

Default Introducing ... <Crimson Fist>

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crimson Fist is a Guild with a lineage extending all the way back through Bertoxxulous and Tholuxe Paells on Live. We are a family friendly levelling Guild with a big difference - we are also a cadet Guild for Omni, a high end raiding Guild on P99 currently raiding all raid targets in Classic, Kunark, and Velious. Our relationship with Omni means that we have tremendous resources available to us such as porters, buffers, rezzers, COTHers, and summoners as well as high level players and their alts to advise and assist us in levelling.

Crimson Fist is committed to helping our members enjoy the game to the fullest and will be holding guild events, buffing stations, organized guild groups, and monthly Gear Raffles where members can /rand NBG on armor, weapons and other items. Watch this thread for more details!

Upon reaching level 46, Crimson Fist members in good standing are eligible to immediately join Omni as a full member with no trial period. As part of the Omni family Crimson Fist members also have the advantage of a well established set of tools outside the game to interact with your fellow members such as our web site at http://www.crimsonfist.org and our Mumble server, as well as a dedicated EQ Emulator server where you can be granted GM level access for practice and exploring.

We have one rule: Don’t be a dick. If you think maybe
you’re being a dick, you probably are. Knock it off!

Membership is available to all races and classes starting at level 1 - come grow with us. You can sign up at http://www.crimsonfist.org, PM me here, or just ask an officer in game, here’s a list or do a “/who all crimson” in game and send us a tell:

Ultimat - Mgellan - Jiraze - Knagison - Hesdead - Dencogin - Teadil - Kardiac - Khamyrm
Valak - Kodor - Ejuvik - Vita - Sagann - Nahzghuul - Lyneth - Zyneth - Taisher

Or, check us out on Facebook or Twitter.

Our initial officer core consists of Omni alts who are committed to making the P99 experience for new and low level characters an enjoyable one. We've also started adding more officers from within Crimson Fist to ensure it is a stable and self supporting Guild. If you're interested, let us know!
Last edited by mgellan; 11-18-2016 at 11:39 PM..
Old 11-21-2016, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

To celebrate our success we're expanding our "flash raffles" into a big raffle for members only! On SUNDAY NOV 27 at 2PM ET we will be holding the first ever Crimson Fist Raffle! Check the forums for location, and get your dice rolling for great items donated by Omni members (on their side it was known as the "Get all the crap out of my bank" event!) Ports will start 30 mins before the event so get to a ring or spire for a port if you need one.

Here's a sampler of items to be given away:

Incarnadine Breastplate - Blade of the Earthcaller - Moonstone Ring - Kobald-hide Boots - Sentient Two-handed Axe - Ornate Rune Blade - Polished Stone Anklet - Sheer Bone Mask - Black Iron Medallion - Smokey Quartz Dagger - Silver Swiftblade - Bracer of Vajeen - Dustscryer's Crystal Ball - 10 dose Silva's Skin of Flame (DS potion) - Worked Dragonwing Mantle - Silver-plated Leggings - Sarnak Arcane Fetish - Heavy Dragonskin Mask -
Sarnak Battlehammer - Kylong Arm Guards - Gatorscale Sleeves - Choker of Majdd - Burynai Legion Gi - Dragon Horn Ykesha - Rukgus' Sticker - Golden Jaded Bracelet - Lizardscale Belt - Ravenscale Belt - Ravenscale Cloak
Sabertooth Amulet - Green Jade Broadsword - Loam Encrusted Bracelet (x2) - Book of Obulus - Slime Coated Harpoon - Withered Leather Shoulderpads - Rune etched Wedding band - Master Wu's Trance Stick - Flayed Turmoilskin Belt - Loam Encrusted Lined Shoes - Loam Encrusted Cap - Wu's Quivering Staff...

Not BiS stuff but great items to get you started in your Everquest career! Members only, get in touch online if you're interested in a guild that takes care of it's members!

Ts & Cs:
Crimson Fist Members only. Items will be rolled on a Need Before Greed (NBG) basis, so check them out ahead of time to see what you want to roll on. See forums for additional rules.
Last edited by mgellan; 11-21-2016 at 08:22 PM..
Old 11-22-2016, 09:01 AM
Large Rat

Do you have particular hours your guild is active in, or are there folks on around the clock (or close to it)? I work third shift (10 p.m. to 6 a.m. EST (GMT -4)) Sunday through Thursday (my work week ends Friday morning). I'm generally on after midnight Friday night/Saturday morning, and may be on as early as 9 p.m. or so Saturday night.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:08 AM
Fire Giant

We are actively recruiting starting in early morning hours through late evening hours ET. We have active players online throughout those times so there's certainly lots of folks to play with before work for you as well as on the weekends!

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 11-23-2016, 01:03 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are actively recruiting starting in early morning hours through late evening hours ET. We have active players online throughout those times so there's certainly lots of folks to play with before work for you as well as on the weekends!
I typically am not on before work, but it sounds like you might have folks on in the mornings. I am an avowed altaholic but the character I am trying to focus on as my main is my bard (currently level 14).
Old 11-29-2016, 09:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upon reaching level 46, Crimson Fist members in good standing are eligible to immediately join Omni as a full member with no trial period.
Policy update from Omni - CF members will be sponsored into Omni by Omni members in CF but will still undergo a trial period to ensure that the guild is a good fit for the trial and the trial is a good fit for the Guild.
Old 11-29-2016, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aokarasu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I typically am not on before work, but it sounds like you might have folks on in the mornings. I am an avowed altaholic but the character I am trying to focus on as my main is my bard (currently level 14).
We've now grown to more than 50 members, and have people on all day US time. Our highest times are US evening with more members on than can be displayed - send a tell to a member and we'll get an officer to you for a tag, bards are very welcome!

Regards,
Mg

Old 11-29-2016, 09:53 AM
Fire Giant

Our first raffle was an amazing success with over 40 members of Crimson Fist present in the Hidden Valley of Dreadlands and huge prizes given away! We now now it takes a while to empty a mule of stuff! We only emptied 1 mule out of the 3 we have raffle prizes on so we'll be doing another one soon, make sure you join the Guild that helps get their members equipped!

Last edited by mgellan; 11-29-2016 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: Fix pic
Old 12-04-2016, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Was a fun event. Unfortunately Trak interrupted us and I couldn't stay.

Hope all you folks had fun and enjoy the prizes.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Aviak

Love if someone could throw me an invite in game.

Nekojak - 24 Enchanter

Nika - Enchanter
Closed Thread