Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aww lol thats sad.. 0 competition.
If by competition you mean a bunch of lvl 5 shamans waiting for 18 hours straight to run through an EQ zone...if that's what you truly love about this game, then more power to you.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Concedeconcedeconcede
Old 01-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by competition you mean a bunch of lvl 5 shamans waiting for 18 hours straight to run through an EQ zone...if that's what you truly love about this game, then more power to you.
Do you hand out participation trophies? We can make you some if you like.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 01-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if you win under the present rules, you still lose. Even most the folks in the guilds that usually win tend to agree the present raid scene's a trainwreck.

-----------------------------------------

I see weak things like the fearplane golems on the list, which probably the better part of a dozen different guilds can do. Were all the many guilds that can do those contacted and made part of the discussion prior to awarding them to the guild listed on the spreadsheet posted above?

Danth
Old 01-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if you win under the present rules, you still lose. Even most the folks in the guilds that usually win tend to agree the present raid scene's a trainwreck.

-----------------------------------------

I see weak things like the fearplane golems on the list, which probably the better part of a dozen different guilds can do. Were all the many guilds that can do those contacted and made part of the discussion prior to awarding them to the guild listed on the spreadsheet posted above?

Danth
As you can see in the raid post, all guilds were invited post fact and since then two additional stepped forward and some changes we made to shift mobs their way.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciroco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh, sorry, I was referring to Mayor Gubbin
lol you're such a punk :P
Old 01-07-2017, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As you can see in the raid post, all guilds were invited post fact and since then two additional stepped forward and some changes we made to shift mobs their way.
Lot of folks in weaker guilds don't read the boards, hence why I asked if they had been contacted directly. If no contact has been made I'll try to spread the word later on tonight...too late, perhaps, but maybe not.

Danth
Old 01-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why the hell not? It's a PvE server afterall.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lot of folks in weaker guilds don't read the boards, hence why I asked if they had been contacted directly. If no contact has been made I'll try to spread the word later on tonight...too late, perhaps, but maybe not.

Danth
There are incidentals planned for that. Kunark, for example, is being left completely alone. VS, Gore, Tally, Fay, etc. I think infernus has Sev though. Only Kunark being alloted. Old world Naggy/Vox are also left for them. Essentially there's little to no competition from guilds not already assigned mobs. The rest of the unassigned mobs are available to the rest of the server without competition from those involved in the allotment.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

Good luck and enjoy your fruits. I will say there is a little disappointment in me that other guilds won't be practicing their run ups. It does get old staring at the same bindsighters hour after hour. However I suppose those interested in that style gameplay are already well placed.

o/
Closed Thread