Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2019, 05:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschuder02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This "me, me, me" mentality is the issue. This issue goes far beyond this situation as well.

I had been in that spot for a while (skilling up Divination/seling) before this guy came along without anyone voicing any objections. I have done this many, many times before in the same spot without anyone voicing any objections. This guy comes along and has a problem with it. But, instead of taking actions (for himself) to fix his problems/annoyances he wanted me to take actions to fix HIS annoyance/problem.

Here's how it should have gone (which I have done myself more than once not just in game, but IRL):

1.Person walks into a situation that they have a problem with or are annoyed with.
2.Person takes their own actions to fix said problems/annoyances instead of demanding others in the situation, that was going on before they got there (where no one else was annoyed or had problems), take actions to accommodate their annoyances.

That is how any normal thinking person would have handled it.

Only 1 other person had a problem with it, and stated so in /say, after the first person made it an issue. None of this was in tells. The originator of the issue took it to /ooc to get more people on his side (I assume that was his reasoning behind taking it to /ooc, anyway). I asked him to send me tells and keep it out of /ooc to avoid disrupting /ooc for the rest of the zone. He did not. Kept on complaining in /ooc.
The hilariously delicious irony dripping from your post is unreal, this must be a master class in trolling.