Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Skeleton

Default Verina Tomb list

Another boredom forum post but...

I am just curious how many people are looking for Verina Tomb at this time. Given how long Kunark or epics have been out (I think I've heard 33 months) and how often Verina respawns (mathematically on average 4.5 days) we should have approximately 220 Verina drops in the game so far. Not including spawns that come from a server reset, which doesn't happen that often in my experience. Considering how many people are on the server at peak times, 1k usually 1.1k is probably rounding up, 20% of the server should have one of if not the most aggravating piece of the enchanter epic quest.

I am aware that people have alts, old people leave, new people show up. What is our current tally of participants out for blood?

Please post below if you're looking or if you get the drop, maybe we can set up a rotation to watch and inform as unlikely as it seems.

Sotre - Didnot looking for Verina Tomb for a month, looking harder for a couple weeks now.
Old 12-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to kingsBlend

kbizzle - needed vt for too many months to count now lol havent been as diligent as i should however.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:37 AM
Skeleton

Well it's nice to see that I'm the only one that needs Verina, I took a couple weeks off more or less cause of Holidays being busier than I expected. But given how long this post has been up here I must be the only one that needs the drop.

Thanks for the discussion of loot order, looks like I'm number one, or Kbizzle who knows, maybe we'll random it.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry just saw this post. Judging from what I've seen, I'd say at least 10 people are looking for Verina at any one time. I'm currently looking myself, and everytime I check there's usually at least 2 other alts sitting there at both her and Vessel.

What might help is people posting the time/day when they last killed her? That way we know there's a 48 hour window where we don't have to waste time looking for her. Would be great to do this for Vessel too. Would give us a for sure 5 day window of when to look for them.
Last edited by Crede; 01-10-2014 at 05:56 PM..
Old 01-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsBlend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kbizzle - needed vt for too many months to count now lol havent been as diligent as i should however.
You should try petitioning relentlessly and blaming the people who did camp her 24/7. Eventually the GM staff can't take it anymore they'll hand you free epic pixels.

It works.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Skeleton

I just wanted to post that Verina Tomb Spawned at approximately 17:15 CST on 01/10/2014 and was pronounced dead at the scene at approximately 17:25 CST on 01/10/2014 due to blunt force trauma her assailants are unknown.... RIP

GOT MY KILL!
Old 01-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted to post that Verina Tomb Spawned at approximately 17:15 CST on 01/10/2014 and was pronounced dead at the scene at approximately 17:25 CST on 01/10/2014 due to blunt force trauma her assailants are unknown.... RIP

GOT MY KILL!
Grats! Her spawn timer still the same pain in the neck? I know someone that needs her dead.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 01-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks for the update. Let's keep this thread going on Verina/Vessel if we can.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

Vessel died Saturday morning 1/11 at approx 5:30 am EST
Old 01-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Grats. Nice job posting. Enjoy the weekend off verina/vessel hunters!
Closed Thread