Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

i would like to publicly apologize for prompting this
Old 12-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just a friendly piece of life advice: if your view of the world involves cartoon-style mustache twirling villains you have probably taken a left turn from reality somewhere
Hard (alt-)right turn, actually.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The interesting thing is, what exactly has the Democratic party done over the past three years to help our nation?

The answer? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They've done nothing but try to impeach Trump with scam after scam after scam.

Sad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fox News has learned
Let me stop you right there.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The interesting thing is, what exactly has the Democratic party done over the past three years to help our nation?

The answer? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They've done nothing but try to impeach Trump with scam after scam after scam.

Attempting to secure the Constitution seems like the most patriotic thing they could be doing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:

Give money to non Americans and sponsor Joe Biden’s druggy son getting a 7 figure job he’s not qualified for. America first was such a genius tag line that absolutely stumps them. So simple too.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me stop you right there.
Fox News shut that story down. Good luck finding it through fox. You have to go through the shadows of the web to find what I found there. You’re welcome for me educating you on this. What is your answer to earning about these intense Israeli spy rings and their knowledge of 9/11 before it happens? Is your answer really “muh Russians”?
Old 12-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give money to non Americans and sponsor Joe Biden’s druggy son getting a 7 figure job he’s not qualified for. America first was such a genius tag line that absolutely stumps them. So simple too.
If this is the best you've got... oof.

Can I introduce you to Donald Trump, Jr.? Ivanka Trump? Eric Trump? Whatever Ivanka's husband's name is? Just about every single person appointed by Trump to a cabinet or ambassadorship based on donations and fealty pledges?
Old 12-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fox News shut that story down. Good luck finding it through fox. You have to go through the shadows of the web to find what I found there. You’re welcome for me educating you on this. What is your answer to earning about these intense Israeli spy rings and their knowledge of 9/11 before it happens? Is your answer really “muh Russians”?
Well, there's nothing there and you're believing an alt-right/neo-nazi fantasy story. I can't help that.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing like a Non US Citizen that has very little understanding of policies posting memes on policies and attempting to "school" US citizens. Even more upsetting is the fact you have people on the left here cheering you on like you are a wealth of knowledge of our laws. I would distance myself from you if you were a Republican until you were a citizen or spent extensive time researching our history, they do the opposite.

Bet you couldn't even tell me any of the language in any of those House legislation.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-06-2019 at 02:03 PM..
Closed Thread