Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thumbs down <Guild Tag position>

I recently created a guild on the Green Server. *By the way...the staff responded to my petition for it very quickly and was very helpful! But something I need to ask. I remember (And don't ask me how far along EQ was when this was possible) that your <guild tag> was centered below your charachters name when displayed. I know this is kind of a silly request but is this something that changes in later patches and or expansions? And before yelling "ITS CLASSIC" just let me know if it's possible within our server up to the Velious expansion. Just curious.

Thanks,

Zappo Mysteerio
Have Mod Rod will travel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-07-2020, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Won't change on p99. But they did used to be centered+below name before that was reported as unclassic, and staff changed then to current position back in like 2013 or so.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

I think that change was in conjunction with the awful character models just before Luclin dropped. It could have also been PoP...
Old 01-07-2020, 11:48 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that change was in conjunction with the awful character models just before Luclin dropped. It could have also been PoP...
I remember the day it changed. I went from having the longest name + guild tag to being just any other guy running around.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

I believe it was changed when player titles were added. Names became too long with guild tag on the same line. Pretty sure that was in PoP, but I may be mistaken.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:29 AM
Fire Giant

I thought titles were an EQ2 thing. I don't recall them in EQ, although I left after LDON due to many reasons.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought titles were an EQ2 thing. I don't recall them in EQ, although I left after LDON due to many reasons.
There we titles for all sorts of stuff before LDoN I'm fairly sure. Some based on how many AA you had, some when you achieved a certain level in your class, Some when you got to certain skill levels in tradeskills, etc.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Banned

You're gonna learn to like it
Old 01-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're gonna learn to like it
That or you're quitting over a tiny detail... which has happened on the forums before.
Closed Thread