Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2019, 10:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeSquared [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens had a ton of fun with Khikik in DL, and I had a great time trying convince everyone to get in a single file line in WC. It was great as (I think at Twochain's suggestion?) it morphed into what is probably the biggest conga line the server has seen.

For those of you who did not duck in the conga line you can expect a visit from the police, or at least a fine in the mail. I made it very clear it is illegal to participate in a conga line while standing upright.
Can confirm, Xyram WILL be looking for you non-duckers! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In the meantime, here are a select few of the 976 (no that's not a typo) screenshots I took last night. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

meow meow meow
Old 10-07-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyynmoore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can confirm, Xyram WILL be looking for you non-duckers! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In the meantime, here are a select few of the 976 (no that's not a typo) screenshots I took last night. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

meow meow meow
Oh BTW I haven't seen you since we were both still looking for the damn robe in SS, grats on that! (Cenro)
Old 10-08-2019, 12:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I had heard you guys had IRL issues to deal with and I hope everyone can understand that has to come first. And even though I'm new coming back from my childhood years playing on official Kunark and was too low level to make the trip to the real party sites for this event, I absolutely had a blast playing this weekend. Even on the night of the event I met so many great people in FoB that buffed me or gifted items that have really helped me out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Love this game and love the p99 community [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2019, 08:12 AM
Fire Giant

It was my first time doing any kind of special event, or even killing a big target with a huge group (I was in Dreadlands) as I have never done a single "raid" in my 20 year Everquest ride. 4 Guise of the Deceivers were given away. Dancing around the lake in WC was fun. Yesterday I was meeting friends that also play EQ and I spent a whole 30 mins telling them the story of the 10 year anniversary and showing them screenshots. And I can't wait to use that Gnome potion on Nagoya she will be awesome.

All this to say thank you man. RL first and fuck the haters. It can be improved but it was fun & memorable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here's to another ten year!
Cheers xx
Old 10-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Server GM

Personal apology from myself, I was not able to break away from RL like I intended. We will make it up to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:44 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personal apology from myself, I was not able to break away from RL like I intended. We will make it up to you
If you can make my ALS Necro's Lich illusion look like this, I'll forgive you!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, that means a lot. I think most people would just respond with a giant pile of ego. I personally appreciate that.

I honestly think all that really needs to happen is better communication. RL>EQ. If we had gotten a heads up that it wasn't doable at the time of the event I think we would have all been ok everything.

Thank you again for that message!
Old 10-08-2019, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Befallen cat room was the place to be.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Best moments were definitely the WC lake swim party! A piranha even convinced people to go on a scavenger hunt. Most people just went for a wash and others went for a nude romp around.
Closed Thread