Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Default Is this zone disruption?

Group camping the BR in Unrest is chain pulling multiple yard mobs at a time non-stop into the BR. Once they pull the mobs to the BR, the puller immediately runs out to find more. Making it impossible to find any mobs in the yard with 5 or 6 people trying to find spawns.

Is this zone disruption or is this legal?
Old 12-31-2019, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Well, how many mobs are they fighting at once? I think there is an upper limit on FFA areas after which you’re free to pull from their “swarm” at your leisure.

Those rules could only apply to Bards though, I’m no big city rules lawyer.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 12-31-2019, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, how many mobs are they fighting at once? I think there is an upper limit on FFA areas after which you’re free to pull from their “swarm” at your leisure.

Those rules could only apply to Bards though, I’m no big city rules lawyer.
I'd say they are pulling 2-3 at a time to the BR, burning through them quickly (because the mobs they're pulling are mostly high greens to them and it's a 6 person group) and the puller goes back out when they have 1 or 2 left that are under 100% health.

Essentially, they are pulling at least 2 mobs every like 60 seconds if they can find them.
Old 12-31-2019, 05:40 PM
Fire Giant

Unfortunately, I think if they’re keeping the amount of simultaneous pulls to that low of a number then it doesn’t qualify as zone disruption.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 12-31-2019, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Zone disruption is like when they are pulling 6+ mobs at a time and clearing entire areas with a single pull. You see it in sola lately with 4 lvl 50s powerlvling a single lvl 20.. You walk into where they are doing and there are corpses piled 50 high and you get attitude like what are you doing here. Go away.
Old 12-31-2019, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zone disruption is like when they are pulling 6+ mobs at a time and clearing entire areas with a single pull. You see it in sola lately with 4 lvl 50s powerlvling a single lvl 20.. You walk into where they are doing and there are corpses piled 50 high and you get attitude like what are you doing here. Go away.
I wouldn't say they are pulling 6+ mobs at a time, but it kind of rises to that level when within the spawn of about 60 seconds they have pulled 4+ and with the long respawn times it essentially ensures no one in the yard gets any mobs. If that's legal then so be it.
Old 12-31-2019, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

Zone disruptions include, but is not limited to, monopolizing most or all of the mobs in an area of a zone.

"No one else can get any kills" sounds like they're monopolizing the kills and this would be zone disruptions. Fire thing is do is say you're camping some of them, and see if you can negotiate before trying to petition.
Old 12-31-2019, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

pull harder BB
Old 12-31-2019, 07:22 PM
Sarnak

I know this situation can be frustrating, but I have to ask what your group is doing when all of this is happening? If you don't have any mobs to fight, why aren't you spread out waiting for respawns? I can understand them coming out initially and cleaning up an overpopulated yard, but after your group has run out of pulls there's no reason you can't be waiting in the vicinity of where they respawn.
Old 12-31-2019, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pull harder BB
This is the best answer. Pull the FFA mobs before others do. After a while, you’ll know where the spawn points are. You could even set an auto-repeating 18-minute (?) timer and you’ll start to learn where you need to look at minute 0, minute 7, minute 10, etc.
Closed Thread