Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2020, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Speaking of being scared and fearful, the reason you shitlibs think everyone is scared of what they disagree with is due to a limitation in your thinking. Basically, there are 6 or more pillars that people use to decide what is morally correct. Shitlibs only use 2 pillars, while conservatives tend to use all 6, but we use the 2 that shitlibs use the least. This is why shitlibs think all conservatives are lying about why we believe what we do; you people simply don't see or understand the basis upon which much of our moral foundations stand. So you assume it is one of the reasons you use for coming to moral conclusions; what you are scared of (this constant state of fear that shitlibs find themselves in likely relates to another theory on left/right brains, r/K selection theory: 2nd link.) On the other hand, conservatives do have some understanding of why liberals believe what they do, which is why we can explain in detail why you are wrong.
Old 01-30-2020, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Everyone, including you, know exactly what is meant by 'real American.'
You aren't one.
Old 01-30-2020, 01:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Speaking of being scared and fearful, the reason you shitlibs think everyone is scared of what they disagree with is due to a limitation in your thinking. Basically, there are 6 or more pillars that people use to decide what is morally correct. Shitlibs only use 2 pillars, while conservatives tend to use all 6, but we use the 2 that shitlibs use the least. This is why shitlibs think all conservatives are lying about why we believe what we do; you people simply don't see or understand the basis upon which much of our moral foundations stand. So you assume it is one of the reasons you use for coming to moral conclusions; what you are scared of (this constant state of fear that shitlibs find themselves in likely relates to another theory on left/right brains, r/K selection theory: 2nd link.) On the other hand, conservatives do have some understanding of why liberals believe what they do, which is why we can explain in detail why you are wrong.
This is fascinating. Can you teach us more about these pillars?
Old 01-30-2020, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2020, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Could someone explain why right-wing lunatics always seem to know so much more about pop music than I do?
Old 01-30-2020, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Ironic that Polycaster/Teppler uses a government link to prove a point, yet goes on ad nauseaum about how the government is lying to us.

Laughable that you think your 'common sense' is so advanced that it can allow you to discount scientific consensus and expertise. Your brain is saturated with anti-liberal Alex Jones-esque conspiracy theories, and you simply parrot nonsense you gobble up from your "sources" and regurgitate it out here expecting us to believe you have an ounce of your own thought process in the equation.

Still have no idea why you think you're a "real American."
Old 01-30-2020, 01:55 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
I've restated the findings of many studies. The fact that those studies scare you is why you try to deflect by pretending I haven't said anything. Normal people aren't tired and bored of "identity bullshit", we are tired of it being used against us yet when we try to use it in defense get accused of being evil racists.

1 such study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4716051/
First off, no one is calling you evil. I'm calling you what you are - racist. Don't put words in my mouth, you put that label there. Is there something that you feel about yourself that you want to share?
Second off, did you read your study? I would take a long, hard look at it, particularly the Data & Measure section and especially the conclusion. Hell, just search for the term "casual", you'll find it attached to a sentence that will make whatever argument you are trying to make look flimsy and silly. There are much better studies out there on this topic (some of which even use NATIONAL data, as opposed to a city that is historically divided by race), and I think it's disgusting that you're trying to shoehorn a residential preference study in as evidence for your matter-of-fact diatribe about Democrats not wanting to live with whoever.

I don't identify with your stupid terms, I don't even care about them. Like I keep saying, you are far outside of the majority. If you don't think so, look at the data from the last election (I know it was REALLY important to you, since you keep referencing political stuff when on one else around you is even bothering with it). You will find a little over fifty percent of the population voted, where less than half of that % voted for Trump. That makes you a minority (I would argue it makes the Democrats a minority as well), and definitely explains why you are scared. I'm scared for you, too. I know wild animals that feel cornered tend to get violent.
Old 01-30-2020, 02:05 PM
Banned

Default and don't it feel good!

Quote:
This message is hidden because Horza is on your ignore list.
Old 01-30-2020, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Relevant video about Alex Jones.
Closed Thread