Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm only even hanging around watching because I understand that the community is an emergent system. Cramming a bunch of people into the same box doesn't build a community. A community can emerge from that or not depends on how stable the environment remains. My complaint has been from the beginning that blue had a really great and special community that no longer exists. I see people pushing and pushing for Server merges and this and that as if this Hotshot change or that Hotshot change will fix it but it won't. The only thing that will fix it is having a stable environment and time. I'm interested in seeing how it goes from here, could go either way depends on how much the players are interfere with or affected or change in the environment whatever term you want to use.
K go pay to keep the second server open then
Old 01-21-2020, 05:10 AM
Aviak

150 players in EC making economy rolls, i buyed finaly one item i need, and i found 2 differents groups to make exp and ding 19, all is fine.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiingpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People fail to realize when eq was new no one knew hot spots or zones, no one knew any of these camps, people were spread out and wandering aimelessley, and 99% of players never saw a piece of endgame loot until thurg armor in velious
That's because there wasn't hotspots or high zems in classic EQ... they were added later and has been proven repeatedly in these forums.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:42 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is typical everywhere. The forums for any game are always compromised of the vocal minority.

The people enjoying themselves are in game actually playing.
MBlake, have I ever visited Horza hotel? Is it like paying for a port or being summoned by a high lvl metb to get there? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 12:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don’t get it. I never had any complaints about the staff or the way the server was ran while I was playing. It’s a free fucking server, it blows my mind how entitled people can be.

Being free doesn't mean that people can't offer criticism, feedback, or general complaints. Where I think people go a bit overboard is treating this as a paid service and then getting pissed when they don't get what they want.