Banned

Titties
Old 01-06-2020, 02:59 AM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cvF7P27rUw
Old 01-06-2020, 04:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And they have no knowledge about this; they only conjecture.
no u
Old 01-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Banned

2:212 This worldly life has been made pleasing to the disbelievers, and they mock those who believe. And those who are righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection; God provides for whoever He wishes without a price.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Hazek; 01-09-2020 at 04:15 PM..
Old 01-10-2020, 06:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

" Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. He knows where They have trod earth's fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread. „ ~ HPL, The Dunwich Horror.

Bask in the warm tentacles of enlightenment.

Do you know Yog Sothoth?
Old 01-10-2020, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Child of Dunwich rise. You have your father's eyes. Do do do dodo do https://youtu.be/0xA_Qfj8ErY
Last edited by Cecily; 01-10-2020 at 06:29 PM..
Old 01-17-2020, 10:20 AM
Banned

Danger - 22h39

In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

40:38 And the one who believed said: "O my people, follow me, and I will guide you to the right path."

40:39 "O my people, this worldly life is but an enjoyment, while the Hereafter is the permanent abode."

40:40 "Whoever does a sin, will not be requited except for its equivalent, and whoever does good,
whether male or female, and is a believer, then those will be admitted to the Paradise,
where they will receive provision without reckoning."

40:41 "And, O my people, why is it that I invite you to salvation, while you invite me to the Fire!"

40:42 "You invite me to reject God, and set up partners besides Him that I have no knowledge of,
and I am inviting you to the Noble, the Forgiver."

40:43 "There is no doubt that what you invite me to has no basis in this world, nor in the Hereafter.
And our ultimate return will be to God, and that the transgressors will be the dwellers of the Fire."

40:44 "You will come to remember what I am telling you, and I leave my affair in this matter to God;
for God is the Seer of the servants."

40:45 So God protected him from the evil of what they schemed,
while the people of Pharaoh have incurred the worst retribution.

40:46 The Fire, which they will be exposed to morning and evening, and on the Day when the Hour is established:
"Admit the people of Pharaoh into the most severe of the retribution."

40:47 And when they argue in Hell, the weak will say to those who were arrogant:
"We used to be your followers, can you take from us any portion of the Fire?"

40:48 Those who were arrogant will say: "We are all in it together,
for God has passed judgment upon the servants."

40:49 And those who are in the Fire will say to the guardians of Hell:
"Call upon your Lord to reduce for us the retribution, by just one day!"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

40:50 They will say: "Did your messengers not come to you with proofs?"
They will say: "Yes." They will say:
"Then implore, but the imploring of the rejecters will be nothing but in vain."

40:51 We will indeed grant victory to Our messengers and to those who believed in the worldly life,
and on the Day when the witnesses will rise.

40:52 A Day when excuses will be of no help to the transgressors, and they will be cursed,
and they will have the worst abode.

40:53 And We gave Moses the guidance, and We made the Children of Israel inherit the Book.

40:54 A guide and a reminder for those who possess intelligence.

40:55 So be patient, for the promise of God is true, and seek forgiveness for your sin,
and glorify and praise your Lord evening and morning.

40:56 Surely, those who dispute about the revelations of God without any authority given to them,
there is nothing except arrogance in their chests, which they do not perceive. Therefore,
seek refuge with God; He is the Hearer, the Seer.

40:57 The creation of the heavens and the earth is greater than the creation of the people,
but most of the people do not know.

40:58 And not equal are the blind and the seer, nor those who believe and do good works,
and those who do evil. Little do you remember.

40:59 Surely the Hour is coming, there is no doubt in it, but most of the people do not believe.

40:60 And your Lord said: "Call on Me and I will respond to you." Surely, those who are too arrogant to serve Me,
they will enter Hell, humbled.

40:61 God, it is He Who has made for you the night to reside in and the day to see in. Surely,
God provides many blessings upon the people, but most of the people are not thankful.

40:62 That is God, your Lord, Creator of all things. There is no god except He, so why do you deviate?

40:63 Thus, those who used to deny God's Signs were deviated.

40:64 God is the One who made the earth a habitat for you, and the heaven as a structure, and He designed you,
and has perfected your design. And He provided you with good provisions.
Such is God your Lord. Most Exalted is God, Lord of the worlds.

40:65 He is the Living; there is no god except He. So call on Him while devoting the system to Him.
Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds.

40:66 Say: "I have been prohibited from serving those whom you are calling upon besides God,
since the proofs have come to me from my Lord.
And I have been commanded to submit to the Lord of the worlds."

40:67 He is the One who has created you from dust, then from a seed, then from an embryo,
then He brings you out as a child, then He lets you reach your maturity,
then you become old; and some of you will have their lives terminated before this;
and that you may reach an appointed term, and perhaps so you may comprehend.

40:68 He is the One who gives life and death. And when He decides upon anything,
He simply says to it: 'Be,' and it is.

40:69 Did you not see those who dispute about the revelations of God, how they have deviated?

40:70 Those who deny the Book, and what We have sent Our messengers with. Therefore,
they will come to know.

40:71 When the shackles will be around their necks and in chains they will be dragged off.

40:72 To the boiling water, then in the Fire they will be burned.

40:73 Then it will be said to them: "Where are those that you have set up as partners"

40:74 "Beside God?" They will say: "They have abandoned us. No, we did not used to call on anything before!"
Thus God leads the rejecters astray.
Old 01-17-2020, 11:32 AM
Banned

aloha snackbar
Old 01-17-2020, 12:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Yog-Sothoth is a cosmic entity and Outer God. Born of the Nameless Mist, he is the progenitor of Cthulhu, Hastur the Unspeakable and the ancestor of the Voormi.

Yog-Sothoth has many different appearances throughout the various stories of the mythos, by various authors. However, there seems to be a common agreement that Yog-Sothoth visually manifests as a mass of glowing orbs, with eyes or tendrils in some versions, and in others simply the orbs.

It is heavily implied, if not outright stated, that Yog-Sothoth is omniscient, and is locked outside the universe, meaning he can know and see all of space-time all at once, which means there is no secret hidden from Yog-Sothoth.

https://lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Yog-Sothoth

True enlightenment can only be learned through communing one's self with Yog Sothoth. This is the only reliable path that the sojourner may take to humble oneself and learn the subconscious will of the true One, the blind idiot god Azathoth. Commune with the gate, and learn the will of Azathoth!

Pass the threshold!

Pass the Gate!

Commune with the infinite omniscient Yog Sothoth!
Closed Thread