Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiingpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine starting a thread over 100p bracers in 2020
Lol. And the irony is that they sell for 1.2k; I offered to sell them to the cleric for 1k, and ended up giving them to the enchanter for 100p just to be nice. All after winning them fairly with a roll of 97.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:01 PM
Banned

And the T crown was traded to me because I gave her my manastone for a cheap price when I was planning on selling it for over 100k. I could have made double of what I traded it for.

All of the haters are ignorant hypocrites who have no sense of justice or reality.

The Dark Men of Odus are dignified and respected among the higher ranks. To Hell with the Antonican peasants who criticize us.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:05 PM
Banned

They lost in elf court and forumquest. Their baseless attackd are in the trash where they belong. They have the pixel disease and are attacking us to compensate for their own insecurities and falling short.

Move to resolved.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Dark Men of Odus are server heros. I vote OP should tuck his wiener between his legs and post pics
Old 01-20-2020, 07:30 PM
Kobold

I am a proud member of Dark Men of Odus, and our Brother Solmn is an upstanding man.

~Leader of <Tears of Prexus>~
Magician of the 2 Seas of Norrath!

~Bearded~
51 Cleric

::::RED 99::::

~Sylvana Whisperwind~
45 Druid

~Yiblaangel~
33 Paladin of Prexus

Old 01-20-2020, 08:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloEdvardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Color me surprised that the guy spamming every NBG / GBN thread about how awful NBG is, and how much of a fan he is of greed rolling, took an opportunity to need roll and then turn around and sell it.
There's a philosophical debate here about NBG and how it's a social convention that relies on mutual respect and a sense of giving things up now for consideration later - versus greed rolling everything, which rewards people instantly for the work they put in regardless of any actual "use" of the item...but this is the wrong thread for it. I'm not sure there is a "right" thread for it on the p99 forums; any attempts will inevitably end up here, where they will devolve into namecalling and pointless douchebaggery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloEdvardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude also has a serious ego problem. Was flaunting his BIS gear when trying to join a group list, and hung around the group for 30 minutes even though he was nowhere near top of list, trying to show off. Then proceeded to beg a group member to move him to the top of the list.

It's pretty obvious who the loot hungry trolls are on the server. Whether you win an item legitimately doesn't matter much if you're still a douchebag.
Hence my comments about finesse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Verdict: Villains quite welcome in DMoO as long as you're not the "Worst of the Worst" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sighs The lack of appreciation of nuance in social media bleeds into these forums. Yes, even though you were joking.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:19 PM
Banned

all in good fun fellas, we'll get you next time

see you real soon
Old 01-21-2020, 04:09 AM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They lost in elf court and forumquest. Their baseless attackd are in the trash where they belong. They have the pixel disease and are attacking us to compensate for their own insecurities and falling short.

Move to resolved.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2020, 04:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that's fitting since you're a constipated crackhead.
Old 01-21-2020, 05:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that's fitting since you're a constipated crackhead.
nirgon the white knight, or is he.
Closed Thread