Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 11:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I could get confirmation green will roll into blue at end, I would go play blue in a heartbeat. Otherwise I have no desire. It is a sad feeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green Lifetime
The green server will, at a time yet to be decided, eventually merge into blue and start over again. This merge will not happen until at least 6 months after the last patch in velious (No earlier than January 2023).

Keeping Ice of Velious off the streets of Norrath
Old 01-20-2020, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Yes I was happy when he posted that. However, since then there have been statements that contradict it.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And which guilds got to decide who was a "raiding" guild? How many are on the list? 6? Teal had 3 raiding guilds. I'm assuming green had more than that since it had roughly 90 more population than teal.
A guild has to come forward and prove they can raid the content to be on the rotation is my best guess... I think there are at least 3 guilds on rotation from teal: Lineage, Black Lotus and Kingdom
Old 01-20-2020, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A guild has to come forward and prove they can raid the content to be on the rotation is my best guess... I think there are at least 3 guilds on rotation from teal: Lineage, Black Lotus and Kingdom
Nobody has to agree to said rotation though - you can break the agreement and be the villain at any time and the result could be alot of phat loot.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

IF anything is agreed to by the guilds that came together, there is no breaking from it, GMs have agreed to honor any agreement, breaking away would result in .... consequences.

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Old 01-20-2020, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so basically it's everquest. ya we coulda told ya that
Old 01-20-2020, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

If you think seal team will agree with a rotation you are delusional and must be new here
Old 01-20-2020, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennardscott86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The green server is gonna be rough over the next year. Casuals will be peddling the same crap over and over trying to make a buck from 50 cents. I understand wanting to experience the "Classics" of P99 but is a Manastone Really worth you +40 years olds sitting in EC every day for the next 9 months til Velious hits? Just go to the Blue server and get it now.

And the raid scene, <Seal Teal> is <TMO> reincarnated. Prepare to see no Epics, no mobs, no loot what so ever. There is no competition. They will steamroll the entire server with no mercy. Sure another raid guild may get 1 or 2 mobs here and there due to a well-placed Fraps resulting in a Temp ban but boy will they be pissed and come back the next week and Completely train and destroy everyone as payback. Most of you raiders already know how that feels with <TMO>, <Aftermath>, and <Forsaken>. Why Relive it AGAIN?!? Go back to Blue! Now While it's not too late!! The server has Soooo much empty content and you can even make a small guild and pretty much raid Naggy to VP while the Big guilds are in TOV. If you arent in <Seal Team> already you either need to join them now to build DKP or leave and save your self the heart break becuase its coming fam.
What's difference on blue, riot gets it all here as well.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:49 PM
Banned

Go play overfarmed ezmode server
Closed Thread