Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 03:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can play 1 hour every two days!

Give me my cloak of flames and amulet of necropotence you pricks!!!

You're like the spoiled girl in Willy Wonka.

Go enjoy your family. Some "neckbeards" get to enjoy this in life instead of having that, you little spaz.
Pretty sure I said xp. Nothing was said about loot. Learn to comprehend what you read.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:15 PM
Banned

I deserve max level with one hour to play every 2 days!!!

Fuck all of you nerds!!!

Wugggghhhhhh!!!

Cool dude, go see a shrink.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I deserve max level with one hour to play every 2 days!!!

Fuck all of you nerds!!!

Wugggghhhhhh!!!

Cool dude, go see a shrink.
I didn't say that either. Just a place where xp can be gotten while playing. Amazing you still are not able to comprehend simple sentences.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:22 PM
Banned

I didn't say anything, just fuck nerds! And I'm mad about not being max level with best in slot!

Better have a mentally ill melt down about it on the elf boards!

Wuuughhhhhhh uuhh uhh uhhh grrrr!
Old 01-20-2020, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Don’t take it personal Silver. Nirgon is an unbelievable douche. The fact is, P99 is definitely favored to those who have the time to play on a consistent basis. There are no instances and everything must be shared by the populace. Maybe it’ll cool down in a few months or year after we get more content, but for now I’d recommend finding a different game to play considering the current circumstances of the server.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Nirgon is just shitposting.

Most of us playing are in similar boats. Not claiming to be more advanced that those with more free time (hell, we are all on the hamster wheel of EQ, no?), but most of the folks I have chatted with are actually pretty nice.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
I didn't say anything, just fuck nerds! And I'm mad about not being max level with best in slot!

Better have a mentally ill melt down about it on the elf boards!

I think you may need some mental help personally. There's hotlines for that sort of stuff.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:26 PM
Banned

Y'all fuckin nerds can't read anything I say! I'm so damn mad! I'm trying to get away from my kids for a little while and lose it on the elf board!

Okaaaaayyy, have a good one bud.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2020, 03:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default sigh

While I agree with Silverfalcon’s post here, I think it was not good the dev’s did not announce this merger was happening. I like Silver, have a job, kids, wife, and responsibilities outside of P99. While I do enjoy EQ, my problem is this merger isolates players like me. Unlike in 1999, I cannot go to a low population server to play. In the end this hurts the player base because of the overpopulated zones. I have a few hours a day to play if I am lucky. Since the merger because of heavy camped areas, I have gotten ½ a bubble exp at 29. In SK literally everything has been camped (sadly by people much higher than the mobs from what I have seen).

Sadly, if this is the way it’s going to be, I will stop playing for a while because I can find better things to do than sit and wait for hours for a camp or get a group to play with.

Nirgon- It would be nice If you would actually read Silvers post before commenting….can you read? LOL
Closed Thread