Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A shame we never had a necro legend though. It definitely was/is feasible I would think, if much more difficult than basically utilizing lull, tash, slow, and an uber charm to melt stuff.

Hell, a necro could do emp, probably without ch clicks given some attempts and significant skill. Charmed pets lined up to use, timing summons, etc.
Who was the badass necro on live back in the day that solo'd venril sathir and shit like that with mujakii/spellshield?
Old 10-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump. I want to see what's possible with velious gear. Start recording some footage.

looking for solo ragefire's, duo/trio faydedar, solo phinny's, solo/duo maestro's for older content.
Rip Donal's will make fun duo kills alot harder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

I'm very interested in seeing what's possible if you're not a piece of human garbage who potentially damages the server we love by selling out to platlord.

Anyone in this thread still viable now that Tecmos and co are affirmed human wastes of space?

Also, a dude.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm very interested in seeing what's possible if you're not a piece of human garbage who potentially damages the server we love by selling out to platlord.

Anyone in this thread still viable now that Tecmos and co are affirmed human wastes of space?

I have never RMT'd and plan on doing more of this.

So far my most difficult velious kill was a solo of Stomples in PoM w/ strings.

I believe I can solo that WW dragon, ayllish or whatever the name is that drops the +6 neck - as I did so on beta with worse gear. I don't have nearly as much time as I used to to mess about with this stuff though
Old 10-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I believe I can solo that WW dragon, ayllish or whatever the name is that drops the +6 neck - as I did so on beta with worse gear. I don't have nearly as much time as I used to to mess about with this stuff though
Stomples is a bad bitch
Old 10-10-2015, 01:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You restore honor to this once-great thread.

Doin' gods work!

Also, a dude.
Old 10-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Banned

How many bloomin onions does it cost to get strings? I wanna do awesome solo challenges [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Real Onion Trades are no doubt against the server rules.

In other news, I soloed myself a Neriad Shawl today! (Did not take screenshots as I was vaporized shortly afterwards).
Old 01-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real Onion Trades are no doubt against the server rules.

In other news, I soloed myself a Neriad Shawl today! (Did not take screenshots as I was vaporized shortly afterwards).
Grats Loraen - sorry I couldnt stay and witness this !
Old 01-11-2016, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

miss this thread. needs a bump!

Soloed up to A3 in PoM.

was killing 22 in A4 and got him to 50%. Sixsix helped me finish it off when pet broke.

Very doable.

Gonna do some more, maybe make some new videos.
Solo Kills
Closed Thread