Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 02:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default It's good to be back

I just wanted to say hello to the community! I'm a returning player from Kunark through sometime during Omens of War, originally Synial on the Rodcet Nife server, used to raid planes/ToV and everything else. My in-game name is Sinial as of now starting out as a paladin.

Trying to keep my eyes open for other players to group up with and possibly a guild to join up with at some point. I believe I'm around lvl 7 right now and plan to keep grinding away. If you want to group up or need a hand, look me up!
Old 06-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Kobold

Hello traveler, look for guild -Vita Infinita-. It is actually a guild comprised of people who just started on the server. Great way to level and socialize.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Aviak

Welcome!
Old 06-02-2016, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome! Like Webeporting said feel free to look me up in game.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webeporting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello traveler, look for guild -Vita Infinita-. It is actually a guild comprised of people who just started on the server. Great way to level and socialize.
How many folks are in this guild? I'm just coming back after a hiatus, and I'm thinking about playing blue instead of my red characters. I'm desperately lonely in game, lol.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by leFuZz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many folks are in this guild? I'm just coming back after a hiatus, and I'm thinking about playing blue instead of my red characters. I'm desperately lonely in game, lol.
I won't lie we are pretty small. We have about 10 players atm but continue to look for and add more. On the plus side we are all recently returned and fairly active and mostly all below level 30. We do have a couple people out this week due to RL stuffs so fewer on than normal. Our activity is usually during evenings and weekends (time zones range from EST to CST to PST) but we do have a couple on at other times as well.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBallzz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won't lie we are pretty small. We have about 10 players atm but continue to look for and add more. On the plus side we are all recently returned and fairly active and mostly all below level 30. We do have a couple people out this week due to RL stuffs so fewer on than normal. Our activity is usually during evenings and weekends (time zones range from EST to CST to PST) but we do have a couple on at other times as well.
Cool. Mind if an 18 rogue joins?
Old 06-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Look for me in game. I'll likely be on one of the characters in my sig.