Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Little Late to the Party

Hello!

So the other day I was feeling nostalic about my old EQ days and hit up some YT videos and stumbled across some P99 reference. Googled and here I am!

About me, I played original EQ in '99 on Veeshan through the early stages of Luclin. I played a gnome rogue named Wazeek Wazoo (originally a Paladin named Duladin). In Velious, I finally reached my goal of joining Fires of Heaven. During Luclin, life intervened so I sold my... Ahem... "Time invested".

A little later, I joined an Emu server called Winter's Roar and had a blast there for a couple years before moving on to WoW.

Haven't played any MMORPGs since 2008 (unless Clash of Clans counts?); so looking forward to the helpless noob feeling all over again.

You'll find me on a Halfling Cleric named Twiggle. Hit me up; especially if any of you are some old school Veeshan players!
Old 06-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Fire Giant

Better late than never. Welcome to P99!

Glad you chose the master race. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome back to your past! You mentioned FoH so does that mean you played on Lanys or was it some other FoH on a different server? You might be interested to know that FoH has a presence here and so does my old guild from Lanys as well. Vita has been reborn as a lowbie leveling guild so look me up in game if you are looking for groups or a leveling guild to join.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBallzz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome back to your past! You mentioned FoH so does that mean you played on Lanys or was it some other FoH on a different server? You might be interested to know that FoH has a presence here and so does my old guild from Lanys as well. Vita has been reborn as a lowbie leveling guild so look me up in game if you are looking for groups or a leveling guild to join.
The FoH I know of was on Veeshan, led by Furor. I originally had a HEF Pally named Duladin and raided with FoH a bunch but was eventually told by Furor to roll a dps class as he had no plans for additional paladins. So I made a rogue and eventually got geared enough to join during Velious.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Aviak

Welcome!
Closed Thread