Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although never the greatest enthusiast of Project '99 after I learned about the great GM intervention and camping policies, I was still on the fence about green, even though all four of my characters had been rendered unplayable with its launch, but this knocked me right off of it..
drama much?
Old 11-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Send a message via ICQ to Aethernet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<yawn>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ind3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bye.
Come on. Tell me how you really feel. You know you want to.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:19 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Smile Just saying about transfers

I know you guys have a plan already, but i am just saying maybe not do transfers. The reason i say this is because some guilds and people dead set on moving their guild friends and already had a plan at the start. I for one will move to teal regardless, but if you consider what i am saying this would allow the people who didn't make a plan to start planning together and create from start their guild builds.

It makes it so the people who do go have to start to work together and a fresh chance, and i do believe you will still have a very very large number move over.
Old 11-03-2019, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

I don't get it.

Live had many many servers to handle population.

This is the same issue.

As others have said, the only people I am seeing that are really upset at this change are the guys who judge their success by the sheer quantity of the people who can't have what they have. Those players are sickos. With teal, more players can enjoy the game. Its a no brainer.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh
It must be an amazing feeling for you devs, having to open yet another server 20 years later in this ancient game to comfort the crowds. I'm so humbled by your efforts. In 1999 i was a student playing in my dorm scared shitless from losing my corpse, now i am 20 years older and still scared, but for other reasons! Teal away [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks Rogean, Nilbog and all of the staff contributing to the project. We started live late on a new server in POP and never had the chance to know classic well, as it is best played. The old world really had all of the charm! One day in the not too distant future, when my wife and I both retire, we hope to really sink our teeth into your virtual museum of fun. For now we'll luckily find space to dabble. Keep up the good work.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, ikr?
Old 11-03-2019, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

Really happy with the decision to split and the temporary ability to /move.

The only reason I can see people not wanting it is because they just want to monopolize certain items and keep others down. The only thing I hope is that you can't box teal and green at the same time or those same people will just see it as a new challenge to keep both servers locked knowing they'll eventually merge and then have x2 the items.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:22 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tf this post even about lol
What a rambling mess. I think what they were trying to say was that they are trying to sound educated but haven’t changed out of their pajamas in 5 days. Teal is a great idea to lower the population in order for people to level. Plain and simple.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1das [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a rambling mess. I think what they were trying to say was that they are trying to sound educated but haven’t changed out of their pajamas in 5 days. Teal is a great idea to lower the population in order for people to level. Plain and simple.
lol, definitely came across that way. The insane run-on's gave it away though.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Orc

You mean I won't be seeing 70 people in Qeynos Hills anymore. How on earth will I spread the message of Rodcet Nife! There will be rampant wolves, bears, and bats running around now instead of an empty hills!
Closed Thread