Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onadan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, definitely came across that way. The insane run-on's gave it away though.
Read like it came from a pay-per-word text broker using mechanical turk.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:54 AM
Aviak

Another classic thing they used to do: when servers were to crowded, they would open new ones
Old 11-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethernet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Add one to the list of people that aren't going to bother to play anymore as a result of this change. To be fair I should add I was already thinking of quitting this is just an extra push into that direction.
I was really enjoying seeing people I recognized everywhere over the past week. Sometimes I'd even see them on streams, too. It truly felt like something special and I was really enjoying it. Now I can assume 50%~ of those people I met will transfer off. My first thought was "I need to log in and camp my friends list and talk to them all!" but then I just thought instead "Why bother?" The amount of relevant streamers to my gameplay will also cut in half, too. It was fun having eyes all around Norrath.
I'm not mad. Just disappointed. Reading comments from experienced EQers saying stuff like "I dont know why some of you all believe that a second server is going to fix the raid scene. It only takes, what, 20-50 people to lock down classic content." on Page 19 citing their experiences on Blue makes it extra disappointing for sure.
Is that even true?
You can send a tell to Teal.Name from your character on Green; or if you decide to /move you can send a tell to Green.Naala and other friends.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Orc

*Cough* As I see there is no great emphasis on respect or focus in this thread at least, I might without great indiscretion remark on the miraculous number of Philistines responding here. 9 people killfilled in two pages. Good lord. We polled these people? Shouldn't they be wearing harnesses and pulling a cart?
Old 11-03-2019, 12:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Cough* As I see there is no great emphasis on respect or focus in this thread at least, I might without great indiscretion remark on the miraculous number of Philistines responding here. 9 people killfilled in two pages. Good lord. We polled these people? Shouldn't they be wearing harnesses and pulling a cart?
Isn’t there a fair maiden in distress on the internet somewhere that you should be rescuing?
Old 11-03-2019, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
take your medicine and go to bed kid
Old 11-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Orc

Come on, have at me. I'll give you all one insult before you're killfiled. Saves me plenty of time later.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

hello, when will the server open? I told my wife and kids i was going to work overtime today but i actually took the laptop to starbucks so i could play the new server.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
why you trolling.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Come on, have at me. I'll give you all one insult before you're killfiled. Saves me plenty of time later.
*tips fedora*
Closed Thread