Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 02:19 PM
Large Rat

Default NO HOLDS BARRED SERVER!

Lets Bring the Real 1999 back.

these new attempts at creating a server are good but still have one flaw. they are weak. u cant have certain names (I understand banning vulgar names) but the name restriction list is huge

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=325349

u cant AFK farm with your pet. as if farming afk with a pet was a huge boost. would you prefer i set my alarm to wake up every 5 minutes to take a step so im not afk?... makes no sense.. they just want to kill someone in real life for getting some exp in game.

u cant ninja loot (I don't ninja loot) i don't see why a ninja looter should be punished, its part of the game. let the community ban that ninja looter amongst themselves, we don't need admins to fix the spaghetti code.

Zone camps : Kill stealing was very much a part of the game. one of the many hurdles in a mountain climb kinda game like EQ. i remember being a druid on a pvp server, hunting in a zone. if someone ever came to my area (which was huge) i would stalk them and wait for them to start farming the mobs i was killing... then just as they were close to winning, say 30% life on creep i would commence to nuking them to death them finish off the mob. go back into hiding and stalk them making sure they didn't try to med up and continue farming in my area or else id kill em again.

yea that's why i don't play pvp.. its too rough lol.. but that doesn't mean im asking for admins to come in and pad the stats so a wimp like me can continue to play.. just be a man.

we need a real p99 server. a hardcore server. one that truly has the rules and gameplay of 1999. what happened to being a high level human monk first name "Bruce" last name "Lee"? well too bad folks, these new admins wont allow fun.

your thoughts?

ps i found this out after afk farmin with my level 3 enchanter and pet killing level goblin runts, then getting suspended for idk how long.. (last night)
Old 11-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 11-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

First

Edit:beaten
Old 11-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Green is already, for all intents and purpose, a no bards server.
Old 11-03-2019, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Everything in the OP is toxic as far as I read.
Project 1999 must maintain a healthy community and those "classic" player shenanigans would run rampant in 2019. kill stealing, camp stealing, ninja looting, afk farming. Just No

Read everything in this thread if you plan to play here:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2651
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-03-2019, 02:53 PM
Orc

Just wow.
Old 11-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

It would be kinda cool if instead of teal there was: p99 green[hardcore] "No rules No GMs - show us what you got"
Old 11-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Kobold

you think you want it, but you don't
Old 11-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be kinda cool if instead of teal there was: p99 green[hardcore] "No rules No GMs - show us what you got"
I'd hardcore AFK outswim everyone.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgeezy111 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets Bring the Real 1999 back.

these new attempts at creating a server are good but still have one flaw. they are weak. u cant have certain names (I understand banning vulgar names) but the name restriction list is huge

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=325349

u cant AFK farm with your pet. as if farming afk with a pet was a huge boost. would you prefer i set my alarm to wake up every 5 minutes to take a step so im not afk?... makes no sense.. they just want to kill someone in real life for getting some exp in game.

u cant ninja loot (I don't ninja loot) i don't see why a ninja looter should be punished, its part of the game. let the community ban that ninja looter amongst themselves, we don't need admins to fix the spaghetti code.

Zone camps : Kill stealing was very much a part of the game. one of the many hurdles in a mountain climb kinda game like EQ. i remember being a druid on a pvp server, hunting in a zone. if someone ever came to my area (which was huge) i would stalk them and wait for them to start farming the mobs i was killing... then just as they were close to winning, say 30% life on creep i would commence to nuking them to death them finish off the mob. go back into hiding and stalk them making sure they didn't try to med up and continue farming in my area or else id kill em again.

yea that's why i don't play pvp.. its too rough lol.. but that doesn't mean im asking for admins to come in and pad the stats so a wimp like me can continue to play.. just be a man.

we need a real p99 server. a hardcore server. one that truly has the rules and gameplay of 1999. what happened to being a high level human monk first name "Bruce" last name "Lee"? well too bad folks, these new admins wont allow fun.

your thoughts?

ps i found this out after afk farmin with my level 3 enchanter and pet killing level goblin runts, then getting suspended for idk how long.. (last night)
Someone's been sucking the gas out of the reddi-whip can.
Closed Thread