Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2020, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Your pleas for help have stirred me into action for mage justice. I am converted.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

*chuckles heartily*
Old 04-17-2020, 01:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never attacked anyone I just said it was really retarded and offensive to make epics not epic lol. AKA as COMMON.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You say cant

Everyone can and may indeed get their epic. There is literally no reason you 'can't' get an epic. The quest is not broken.

If you don't want to put in the work or be useful to the servers raidforces, that is on you not me.

You do not 'deserve' your epic. You again, are not entitled to it. This is not how this game works. Don't be a simp.

The reason you don't have an epic is probably because you behave like a jerk and demand it everytime you log in. Also buffs at the EC tunnel in /shout 5 times per second.
Quote:
The mentality of OP cheapens the preciousness of life. It is a grave sin, go read the bible about it. It is called Lust, Avarice, Jealously.

Magnetaress: ask around, my names are in my signature, I don't demand buffs, if you ask my guildmates I don't demand ports on my non porting classes, DAP gets my plat. I talk with several non guildies and I think most who know me would have nothing bad to say about me. You DID attack me, and added nothing to the conversation except taking it off of the rails and portray me as a whiny person, which is baseless. I never said I deserved my epic, I just said I'd like it. I do have an epic so your statement 'The reason you don't have an epic' is as wrong as most of your logic. I do not have the epic I would like, but that is life, oh well, I enjoy the game so I still play. Thanks for reading my posts, I'm sorry you responded cause I like to like people associated with P99. And who made this a RnF thread? Really only one person has been toxic about it, and that's you, so go away please.

As for the people telling me to join Riot for 3 months to get my epic, yeah I could do that, but I won't cause I like the guys in my guild and want to hang out with them cause they're fun people. I have nothing against Riot or AG, in fact both have been nice to me many times, I just don't want to leave DB.

I'm resigned that Yank won't get his epic most likely, but if I could try to set something in motion to make it possible, I don't see a reason not to try. The next step is more illusion masks :P.
Shamzoukas Shaman
Healzoukas Ranger
Last edited by UglyTater; 04-17-2020 at 01:59 AM..
Old 04-17-2020, 06:26 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=355771
Official Petition to make Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth obsenely easy to get.

u have totally convinced me especially cuz u are appearentlhy a euro plkayer who is probably boxing all 6 toons in your sig u definately need help getting a staff on the off hrs i made a petition to make this happen just 4u

btw i have no problem with players who box lol just dont get caught!!! and then get mad about it! (ps i dont box personally because i find it horrific to try and play several characters simultaneously with my brain dmg)
Old 04-17-2020, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

btw riot probably wont accept you cuz u box and u probably can't play without ur druid and shaman box
Old 04-17-2020, 06:30 AM
Planar Protector

also those names sound russian lol wtg
Old 04-17-2020, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

Plz make it so small races can bash without a sheild if their weapon is over 10 stones thyx
Old 04-17-2020, 10:27 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Click on my name, view public profile.

Then under 'user lists' drop down menu there is an option to 'Add to Ignore List'. Repeat the process for anyone else you'd rather skip posts by.
Thank you.
Old 04-17-2020, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Plz make my small sewing kit 100% weight reduction and 10 slots and .1 weight because i have to am forced to carry around all these unstackable large pelts
Closed Thread