Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 09:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you agree with me that the ban is a lazy punishment hurting more people than it’s helping and based on your response is having the opposite effect and fostering toxicity. Thank you for confirming I am right. Be blessed.
Therapy is always an option, yanno.

Your claims of hurting people are lazy, and don't address any underlying issues people may have. They're only hurting in Norrath. If that's bleeding over into real life, professional help is probably required.
Old 11-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Therapy is always an option, yanno.
Sad attempt at a retort and you mocked people that use therapy to cope with mental health issues. This isn’t RNF.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by radbeard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they will nibble at the smallest margins to nerf seafury and large blocks of ore drop rates but they will never diverge so far as to change the mechanical landscape of raiding. If it were truly arbitrary you would see big and small changes.

I guess that raises a question, what is the single biggest change on p99 from classic era that was implemented?
I don't know about you, but I'd consider right click item and mob push nerfs both diversions from the mechanical landscape of classic than nibbling at the smallest margins.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Have I missed something? What exactly is this "ban" currently going on?
Old 11-12-2020, 12:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Let's quit ruining our immersion thinking a dragon would guard a blade that looks IDENTICAL to one carried by a decaying skeleton...
This made me LOL.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Remember when ivy hoops
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:51 PM
Sarnak

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 11-13-2020, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yptXkLglKkA
Old 11-13-2020, 08:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad attempt at a retort and you mocked people that use therapy to cope with mental health issues. This isn’t RNF.
Don't you have a safe space to go to? Oh noooo someone mocked mental health. Im triggered. Boo hoo. Log out snowflake.
Closed Thread