Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 01:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am following your logic, but it is BS. What is Lighthouse then? An accumulation of mainly alts or mains from other raid guilds? And Aegis has a shit ton of members in Riot. Namely from their Europa side. So that logic is flawed my friend.
The logic is not flawed... it just needs to be enforced equally for all entities
Old 02-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But if they can be in the draft why cant ST?
Because they are an active organization on blue, and ST is not?

If ST wants to be the equivalent of 5th year seniors in high school, more power to 'em I guess. Seems weird for a group of people who constantly prate at the rest of us that the beta is over, though.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademarked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stuff
So he joined the channel and called everything filth. That's exactly how it happened huh?

And as a 30+ yr old "grown ass man" you were really so hurt and offended by it, he has to be banned from the channel for that reason?

You exposed yourselves then and have again here.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

My point was that there WILL be overlap, not that the entirety of ST is all already in FRiotAG. Since the green server opened, blue population is on average down about 300-500 people. Meaning at MINIMUM 1000 overall players stopped playing actively on blue, and started playing on Green. There are a lot of people in ST that are not and have not been in an active raiding guild on blue for a while.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So he joined the channel and called everything filth. That's exactly how it happened huh?

And as a 30+ yr old "grown ass man" you were really so hurt and offended by it, he has to be banned from the channel for that reason?

You exposed yourselves then and have again here.
You keep saying he was banned from the UN, a quick check in the channel shows Phatez is still in there.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Banned

He was banned for saying someone or some guild was filth based on the flak he got. I think you read what I said and are still being dense intentionally.

I guess a GM stepped in and reinvited? Who removed him? Who reinvited him? My point above stands. Your depiction of the events is intentionally lacking your end of things.

The fraud has been exposed in this supposedly warm, inviting beta server culture. Will you correct it and get on Green's level?
Old 02-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was banned for saying someone or some guild was filth based on the flak he got. I think you read what I said and are still being dense intentionally.

I guess a GM stepped in and reinvited? Who removed him? Who reinvited him? My point above stands. Your depiction of the events is intentionally lacking your end of things.

The fraud has been exposed in this supposedly warm, inviting beta server culture. Will you correct it and get on Green's level?

Why? The beta is over remember?
Old 02-05-2021, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

I’ve discover that this is actually a plot by ST to recruit the longtime blue players who were left behind. Steal team isn’t after your pixels, they are after your players.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Once again, ten seconds of checking the discord shows that he was never kicked, because he only joined the channel once. If he was kicked and came back, there would be a message on the welcome page. He was never removed, either someone lied to you or you are the one being intentionally dense.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Listen, we can obviously kill the mobs. We aren't asking for practice as a progressionary measure. Hell, I'd hope no serious guild still needs progression attempts or anything even AoW at this point. The purpose of doing this is to become more efficient, and get back in the Velious rhythm before it launches with an unawakened Kerafym on green No one should have a problem with that and be twisting all this nonsense up about it.
Then why are you also trying to get in on the golem races? Do you guys needs practice on those, too?
Closed Thread