Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2021, 02:34 PM
Banned

I cried again thinking about how many replies this thread got and from whom.

Doing a loving kindness meditation now.
Old 06-23-2021, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

I remember Klaz from the Hydra Alliance days, watup Klaz!
Old 06-23-2021, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg he just said he had logs and everything of the Necro trying to gate then casted fd! Have to pay attention [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Present them.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Present them.
I'm sure you know I'm picking around and really don't care either way lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2021, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

There's only a few new aggro messages, so if what you're alleging is correct, there should be tons of new aggro messages. As far as I can tell, the only new aggro messages come from the mobs that had already reset.

Someone in the KRIOT camp was dirty. That's why there's not a new aggro message for each mob that you insist was trained by Klaz.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's only a few new aggro messages, so if what you're alleging is correct, there should be tons of new aggro messages. As far as I can tell, the only new aggro messages come from the mobs that had already reset.

Someone in the KRIOT camp was dirty. That's why there's not a new aggro message for each mob that you insist was trained by Klaz.
Agro messages are not sufficient evidence.

See precedent set at Doze on Nov 2020.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Right. Insufficient evidence of a train. Move to resolved.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens always wants special treatment and for other guilds to coddle them and hold their hair and tell them everything is going to be OK. It's more than pathetic watching them "maneuver" in UN. Free pixels has created a line at the unemployment office where all the kittens are now lined up with their hands out fishing for free mobs instead of actually competing any winning anything. Really disgusting.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2021, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you know I'm picking around and really don't care either way lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ally how far you've fallen from grace! RNF shitlords are below you! Also riot is too, but happy suffering [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2021, 11:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:

This aged like a shit like on a hot summer day!! Who’s dirty Samoht??? Your boys dirty, dirty as fuck! I warmed you the other post would t age well, and you keep stepping deeper and deeper into shit. Enjoy your shut sandwich now!!
Closed Thread