Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JFC, are you STILL crying about LTK? Should I start crying again about the Lady M that I watched Kittens train or the Vyemm that I watched Kittens stall? And, unlike the LTK encounter, yall never got punished for Lady M or Vyemm because for whatever reason, current server staff has decided that you actually have to kill the target you broke the rules on to get punished for breaking the rules, and YALL CAN'T KILL SHIT.

Who gives a shit about the KRIOT alliance. Riot barely gets any kills any more, either. They wouldn't even be around any more if bag limits were not implemented. But the rest of us are laughing our asses off when Riot leaves Kittens out on things like Statue or Vulak or they choose to kill Tunare with TSS instead.

WHO THE FUCK LET SMELLSLIKE WIN TUNARE LOOT? WHY WASN'T KITTENS THERE TO STOP HIM.
You sound pretty immersed dude. You should go outside and get some air I think.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This campaign you speak of is from a single R&F thread. It's not like he was bullied incessantly on discord and in game. He made a bet, maybe he never had any intention of paying up when the results of that bet came calling. If you can't read the tongue in cheek nature of all the posts calling for him to delete his character to hold up his side of the bet I'm not sure what else to tell you.

The father's day thing and the political strategy comment speak to the toxicity Quish was founded on and continues to foster. You can't do and say the things you all do, including creating this thread after training a raid force and winning the vulak in question, and not expect people to have unkind words. Quish is the worst bunch of sore winners and sore losers on the server bar none. You all make inflammatory RnF posts when you lose and when you win. Maybe you all just can't help but talk shit and foster toxicity.

The relationship that Riot has with Kittens is ours alone and if you don't think there was a discussion about the vulak we solo killed without kittens then you're out of your mind. You have this idea that we just decided in the heat of the moment "nah fuck these stupid cats this is OUR vulak!" when that couldn't be further from the truth. Riot and Kitten officers do a lot of work to maintain a good alliance. I can't say what the specific decisions were that lead to Riot going it solo on vulak as I'm not an officer so I'm not privy to those conversations but you can bet your ass 100% I would've heard it from all the friends I still have in Kittens if there was a problem with how that specific kill played out.

Thinking you know the ins and outs of our alliance and insinuating there was some great atrocity committed or that Riot callously backstabbed Kittens by taking a free Vulak solo is the very definition of breeding toxicity by spreading some made up false narrative then continuing to push said narrative post after post after post. Similarly to coming up with a completely made up idea of what one specific characters name may or may not mean even after multiple people tell you exactly what it means and exactly how to pronounce it.

Your incessance with pushing these multiple false narratives reminds me a lot of the ending of The Messenger when Joan of Arc is being questioned about what lead to her leading the French armies and she talks about finding the sword in a field. Maybe a sword in a field is just a sword, not a message from god. You just offered me a seemingly sincere apology and in the very next post your back to spreading toxic false mistruths. Why do you think that is?
Nah, sounds more like Juicebox's "diplomacy" strategy is working better on you than on us. You are seriously wrapped up in his nonsense despite it not being in the best interest of everybody involved. I'm glad you've come to terms with giving free loot to Riot uncontested, though, because it's definitely going to continue happening.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, sounds more like Juicebox's "diplomacy" strategy is working better on you than on us. You are seriously wrapped up in his nonsense despite it not being in the best interest of everybody involved. I'm glad you've come to terms with giving free loot to Riot uncontested, though, because it's definitely going to continue happening.
It's Juicy-B now.
Old 06-24-2021, 08:03 PM
Kobold

Yeah Croco I offer a sincere apology and your response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Unfortunately it's a bit too little too late at this point.

Then you continue to explain, by my reading, that Kitten's and Riot's biggest faults are they're too good natured. ( no judemnet here buddy - that's pretty basic human nature reasoning )

Quote:
Kittens gets a lot of shit for trying to be the really good guys who get along with everyone, and similarly Riot gets shit for supposedly acting like the benevolent overlords of the server who people say act holier than thou...

And furthermore. As far as anything I may offer forgiveness for... According to you there's nothing to forgive?

Quote:
This campaign you speak of is from a single R&F thread. It's not like he was bullied incessantly on discord and in game... If you can't read the tongue in cheek nature of all the posts calling for him to delete his character to hold up his side of the bet I'm not sure what else to tell you.

The father's day thing and the political strategy comment speak to the toxicity Quish was founded on and continues to foster.

Dude! I'm doing my best here to lessen toxicity on this server, but someone's gotta meet me half way!
Old 06-24-2021, 08:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I'm going to be honest with you: The compilation video is trash, and the person who created it wasted their time. It includes the same angles that have been thoroughly analyzed and tries to present them in a synchronized manner, but fails to include any hard evidence because the source videos contained none.

It doesn't show Klaz standing in camp when the train comes in, and it does not actually show the things you allege that it includes (like #4 & 5 on your list).

There's better video out there, and this entire thread could have been avoided if it had been provided sooner.
Are you really this stupid or do you work hard at it? Serious question, since you missed the video showing Klaz standing, then casting FD, then new agro messages go out and kill our members, directly below the pieces together to show everything g at once time synced video. I really wonder if your acting stupid or really are this stupid. I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass.
Old 06-24-2021, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you really this stupid or do you work hard at it? Serious question, since you missed the video showing Klaz standing, then casting FD, then new agro messages go out and kill our members, directly below the pieces together to show everything g at once time synced video. I really wonder if your acting stupid or really are this stupid. I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass.
Why can't he be really this stupid and also work hard at it? It would fit the data we have on him from this thread.
Old 06-24-2021, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of that is shown in the compilation video. Everything you claim is 100% made-up nonsense. Klaz is not shown casting FD in this video. Klaz is clearly shown already FD when the train arrives in this video. The compilation video is trash because all of the source videos put into the compilation video are trash. Quit pretending otherwise.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-24-2021, 08:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
None of that is shown in the compilation video. Everything you claim is 100% made-up nonsense. Klaz is not shown casting FD in this video. Klaz is clearly shown already FD when the train arrives in this video. The compilation video is trash because all of the source videos put into the compilation video are trash. Quit pretending otherwise.
I fc, did I say it was in the compilation video you fucking ignorant bastard or below it. Maybe you are stupid, work hard at being stupid and at the same time can’t critically think or read. Holy shit we have a Moron here folks. Abso-fucking-lately verified by his own accord. Thank you!!
Old 06-24-2021, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I fc, did I say it was in the compilation video you fucking ignorant bastard or below it. Maybe you are stupid, work hard at being stupid and at the same time can’t critically think or read. Holy shit we have a Moron here folks. Abso-fucking-lately verified by his own accord. Thank you!!
I did, though, in the post you quoted. Maybe you can't read?
Old 06-24-2021, 08:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Are you really this stupid or do you work hard at it? Serious question, since you missed the video showing Klaz standing, then casting FD, then new agro messages go out and kill our members, directly below the pieced together to show everything g at once time synced video. I really wonder if your acting stupid or really are this stupid. I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass.
Closed Thread