Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

At this point I'm pretty sure neither one of us knows what you're talking about.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did, though, in the post you quoted. Maybe you can't read?
Go read the BOLD text above, since you can’t figure it out by yourself.

Here, let me copy and paste the post also, since you aren’t capable of critically thinking on your own.

<@&563415087956623360>

New obs evidence has surfaced for your review of the Klaz train. You've seen two videos already, this third video shows a new perspective. We also did a little work to line up and point out the key moments in the videos you've already seen.

**New Video from MR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yoj...ab_channel=M.R. **

The new video footage shows Klaz FD on the raid (0:04) and new agro messages that go out as he does so (0:05). Voice is calling out the train at the beginning of this video, since Klaz had stood up, and then shows him feigning at 0:04.

This new footage, combined with the videos we've already provided, offer overwhelming evidence that Klaz trained us. Since several videos provide multiple important facts, we lined two of them up so that you all can get the full perspective of what happened.

You can see the key moments from the other two videos in our compilation:

**Compilation Video from Samaranth EQ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBY...el=SamaranthEQ. **

**The compilation shows: **
1) Klaz running to our raid (0:06)
2) Green & glimmer drakes fully reset in the hall (meaning we didn't have agro) these mobs are later trained onto us. (0:51)
3) Reset mobs social agro with Vulak guards (1:38)
4) The raid being trained as Klaz casts a spell (meaning he stood up, which our new video also shows) (1:51)
5) Fresh agro messages go out in the exact time it takes to cast FD. (2:01)
6) Klaz stands up and guards beeline for him - since he has agro. (2:21)

We ask for you to review this evidence. We are seeking the concession of the next 2 Vulaks.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point I'm pretty sure neither one of us knows what you're talking about.
I’m finished wasting my breath on an invalid. Go back to your moms basement and eat some cornflakes you ignorant bastard. Case closed, you’re fucked.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fc, did I say it was in the compilation video you fucking ignorant bastard or below it. Maybe you are stupid, work hard at being stupid and at the same time can’t critically think or read. Holy shit we have a Moron here folks. Abso-fucking-lately verified by his own accord. Thank you!!
Don't do drugs.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:06 PM
Kobold

The weight of the evidence suggests that you all didn't go outside enough today
Old 06-24-2021, 09:10 PM
Aviak

If this thread wasn't so sad, it would be pretty hilarious at this point.

Straiker was screaming in /ooc like a lunatic betting anyone he could find that he'd delete himself if Trump lost. Welp, he lost his bet and refused to acknowledge it, much less make good on it. Lessons here: Don't make bets you cant cover, and take responsibility for your actions.

Yes, I encouraged certain individuals to act like they had parents who taught them about taking responsibility for their actions. Seems like a reoccurring theme here. Now Vanq/Klaz is determined to avoid responsibility despite basically admitting culpability:

Quote:
There's better video out there, and this entire thread could have been avoided if it had been provided sooner.
Q3 requires guilds that "violated a rule" to "concede the mob you screwed up on."

Doesn't get more clear than that. There's no exceptions built into that rule. You all can still do the right thing. I'd give you credit for it, and hopefully have cleaner competition and less acrimony in the future.

All of this RNF, including Vanquish's constant posting and posturing, is an attempt to control the narrative and exert power over the server. Its playing politics - something I freely admit to doing, since that is one of the games being played. And what has our politicking achieved? It helped structure a draft 4x a year that spreads the wealth out a little. The draft was born out out of the ongoing toxicity of the raid scene and was only opposed by Vanquish (Ag/F). My view is that power that benefits the many is generally more just than power that benefits the few.

We have a choice about how to use our power. We can try to benefit the server, or we can try to benefit ourselves. You all have a choice to use your power to encourage adherence to the server rules, which are designed to ensure fairness. If you're a big fan of competition, then you should also be a big fan of fairness - because without fairness, the competition is worthless. When you cheat, your wins become worthless and the game becomes trivial - aka - less fun for all.

Your friend,

-Juicy-B
Old 06-24-2021, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this thread wasn't so sad, it would be pretty hilarious at this point.

Straiker was screaming in /ooc like a lunatic betting anyone he could find that he'd delete himself if Trump lost. Welp, he lost his bet and refused to acknowledge it, much less make good on it. Lessons here: Don't make bets you cant cover, and take responsibility for your actions.

Yes, I encouraged certain individuals to act like they had parents who taught them about taking responsibility for their actions. Seems like a reoccurring theme here. Now Vanq/Klaz is determined to avoid responsibility despite basically admitting culpability:

Q3 requires guilds that "violated a rule" to "concede the mob you screwed up on."

Doesn't get more clear than that. There's no exceptions built into that rule. You all can still do the right thing. I'd give you credit for it, and hopefully have cleaner competition and less acrimony in the future.

All of this RNF, including Vanquish's constant posting and posturing, is an attempt to control the narrative and exert power over the server. Its playing politics - something I freely admit to doing, since that is one of the games being played. And what has our politicking achieved? It helped structure a draft 4x a year that spreads the wealth out a little. The draft was born out out of the ongoing toxicity of the raid scene and was only opposed by Vanquish (Ag/F). My view is that power that benefits the many is generally more just than power that benefits the few.

We have a choice about how to use our power. We can try to benefit the server, or we can try to benefit ourselves. You all have a choice to use your power to encourage adherence to the server rules, which are designed to ensure fairness. If you're a big fan of competition, then you should also be a big fan of fairness - because without fairness, the competition is worthless. When you cheat, your wins become worthless and the game becomes trivial - aka - less fun for all.

Your friend,

-Juicy-B
Where's the Kittens concession for their train at Lady M? Where's the Kittens concessions for stalling Vyemm? Quit with the holier-than-thou sanctimonious bullshit. You're slimier than anybody in Vanquish because they don't pretend to be anything they're not.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude! I'm doing my best here to lessen toxicity on this server, but someone's gotta meet me half way!
No truce with the Shadow.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Where's the Kittens concession for their train at Lady M? Where's the Kittens concessions for stalling Vyemm? Quit with the holier-than-thou sanctimonious bullshit. You're slimier than anybody in Vanquish because they don't pretend to be anything they're not.
Duly noted, Vanquish is better because they act like a piece of shit while being a piece of shit. Understood now, appreciate your clarification, lol.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Duly noted, Vanquish is better because they act like a piece of shit while being a piece of shit. Understood now, appreciate your clarification, lol.
Would you rather be a hate-filled loser who can't kill raid mobs in a 20 year old elf-sim? No, wait, you've pretty much already answered that.
Closed Thread