Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 09:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you rather be a hate-filled loser who can't kill raid mobs in a 20 year old elf-sim? No, wait, you've pretty much already answered that.
You’re the one with almost 1k posts, I am still an orc, lol. Hey kettle, I am sure you know you’re friend the pot. Enjoy!

Btw, this is fun watching you do mental gymnastics with the IQ of a doorknob. I am laying down listening to JE Marriot music on the TV, about to go eat some wagyu beef, while your moms heating up your frozen hot pocket for dinner poops, time to go, have a great night.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re the one with almost 1k posts, I am still an orc, lol. Hey kettle, I am sure you know you’re friend the pot. Enjoy!

Btw, this is fun watching you do mental gymnastics with the IQ of a doorknob. I am laying down listening to JE Marriot music on the TV, about to go eat some wagyu beef, while your moms heating up your frozen hot pocket for dinner poops, time to go, have a great night.
Oh shit, make that 2k… wow, talk about immersion!!
Old 06-24-2021, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Man, you guys are good at making shit up.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-24-2021, 10:23 PM
Kobold

Interesting strategy here. Start off with victim blaming:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Straiker was screaming in /ooc like a lunatic betting anyone he could find that he'd delete himself if Trump lost. Welp, he lost his bet and refused to acknowledge it, much less make good on it. Lessons here: Don't make bets you cant cover, and take responsibility for your actions.

Yes. I see it now. You chase people around and try to bully them on the internet. For their own good! Wow! Don't know how I missed that?

Then the irony here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I encouraged certain individuals to act like they had parents who taught them about taking responsibility for their actions.

You told people their Dad messed up raising them. On Father's Day. And that's ok because they need to learn personal responsibility.

But of course all this pales in comparsion to the massive injustice being perpetrated on you as we speak!

Quote:
All of this RNF, including Vanquish's constant posting and posturing, is an attempt to control the narrative and exert power over the server.
You see? Jutebox is actually the victim in all of this. Anything he says that may sound rude or mean or manipulative can be easily blamed on other people.

(and those same people who need to learn from Jutebox about personal responsibility!)

Well maybe we can learn from Jutebox:

Quote:
Its playing politics - something I freely admit to doing, since that is one of the games being played. And what has our politicking achieved? It helped structure a draft 4x a year that spreads the wealth out a little.
You see. He's happy to take responsibility for instituting a draft. And brag about how he used 'playing politics' to achieve it (also known as lies and subterfuge).

Who could ask for a better role model than that?

Quote:
We have a choice about how to use our power. We can try to benefit the server, or we can try to benefit ourselves.
Its so clear now! Give all the power and control to Jutebox because we can trust him even though so far he's used his platform to:

-try and bully someone off the server

-promote to the UN an officer with the handle 'Ngar'

-brag about all of his 'playing politics'

-blanket disparage everyone's Dad (whether alive, dead, present, or absent). On Father's Day.

-double down with victim blaming, and

-somehow try to play the victim card for himself.
Old 06-24-2021, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well maybe we can learn from Jutebox:

-try and bully someone off the server

-promote to the UN an officer with the handle 'Ngar'

-brag about all of his 'playing politics'

-somehow try to play the victim card for himself.
I think you did learn!
Old 06-24-2021, 10:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you did learn!
LOL, he didn't learn, he's the master!

Grumph, you've started 15 RNF threads. I don't think those were designed to "end toxicity." One asked if I was a bigger bully than Chrissy Teigan. And several others featured your disdain for Kittens, or Riot, or even CSR when they made you follow rules on Tunare.

In your finest moment, you even went through my post history and "bullied" me for doing things like... playing Baulders Gate 3...? OK that one was a little weird.

If you want to talk about "chasing people around and try to bully them on the internet" you should seriously take a long hard look at yourself bud.

By contrast I've started a single RNF post that you are obsessed with. I guess I really made a splash.

I am sorry that you let Freedom take full ownership of AG. I have some good friends in AG. But it was your choice to bow down to Furoar and let him rule you. As a student of history, it isn't a move I would have recommended. Sadly, when you did that, you basically burned any credibility you may have otherwise had.

Anyway, I suppose you'd say anything to distract from the actual topic of this thread.

Your friend,

Juicy-B
Old 06-24-2021, 11:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
LOL, he didn't learn, he's the master!

Grumph, you've started 15 RNF threads. I don't think those were designed to "end toxicity." One asked if I was a bigger bully than Chrissy Teigan. And several others featured your disdain for Kittens, or Riot, or even CSR when they made you follow rules on Tunare.

In your finest moment, you even went through my post history and "bullied" me for doing things like... playing Baulders Gate 3...? OK that one was a little weird.

If you want to talk about "chasing people around and try to bully them on the internet" you should seriously take a long hard look at yourself bud.

By contrast I've started a single RNF post that you are obsessed with. I guess I really made a splash.

I am sorry that you let Freedom take full ownership of AG. I have some good friends in AG. But it was your choice to bow down to Furoar and let him rule you. As a student of history, it isn't a move I would have recommended. Sadly, when you did that, you basically burned any credibility you may have otherwise had.

Anyway, I suppose you'd say anything to distract from the actual topic of this thread.

Your friend,

Juicy-B
Yeah, there is a serious self-loathing vibe coming off Grumph.
Probably a lot of Stockholm Syndrome going on there as well.
Old 06-24-2021, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Almost at 40 pages guys. Keep it going. Don't let the flame die out. If you know anyone that has toxic waste to dump out feel free to direct them here.
Old 06-24-2021, 11:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
…One asked if I was a bigger bully than Chrissy Teigan.

In your finest moment, you even went through my post history and "bullied" me…

While I thank you for following my writing and being a fan.

There are a few things I’d like to clarify.

1) While Chrissy Teagan has tried to bully people into suicide. Yes, that’s worse than bullying someone over politics to delete a character. She’s also apologized. 10 minutes ago you doubled down on this Straiker guy. So have your other members.

2). I think you should stop that kind of thing. I guess you feel bullied? But to be perfectly clear: I bear no I’ll will towards you personally Jutebox. My hope is that you can lead a happy and fulfilling life. My only criticism is with some of your behaviors, statements, and leadership decisions.

3). I will admit I was wrong to vring up BG3. I don’t remember the comment, but I can see how it could’ve been a low blow. I played Bg I and ii myself lol.

4). If your seriously interested in reducing toxicity, as I am, I believe that we may be in the perfect position for a total diplomatic reboot! Having read through my posts I’m sure you noticed the Oath Against Toxicity and Mind Reading that I proposed. I would like to invite you to publcily make the same solemn vow that I have. Pledging your sacred honor, alongside mine.
Old 06-24-2021, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I thank you for following my writing and being a fan.

There are a few things I’d like to clarify.

1) While Chrissy Teagan has tried to bully people into suicide. Yes, that’s worse than bullying someone over politics to delete a character. She’s also apologized. 10 minutes ago you doubled down on this Straiker guy. So have your other members.

2). I think you should stop that kind of thing. I guess you feel bullied? But to be perfectly clear: I bear no I’ll will towards you personally Jutebox. My hope is that you can lead a happy and fulfilling life. My only criticism is with some of your behaviors, statements, and leadership decisions.

3). I will admit I was wrong to vring up BG3. I don’t remember the comment, but I can see how it could’ve been a low blow. I played Bg I and ii myself lol.

4). If your seriously interested in reducing toxicity, as I am, I believe that we may be in the perfect position for a total diplomatic reboot! Having read through my posts I’m sure you noticed the Oath Against Toxicity and Mind Reading that I proposed. I would like to invite you to publcily make the same solemn vow that I have. Pledging your sacred honor, alongside mine.
straiker, honor your bet. time to delete.
Closed Thread