Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Is Jutebox bashing the staff (in your opinion)?
Yea. Clearly says there’s a problem and it’s their fault. 20 74.07%
No. Maybe going through stages of grief? Idk! 3 11.11%
McAffee hacked his account for those posts. Was his fault. 9 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2021, 01:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grumph is so triggered out of his mind that he makes a post about Jutebox every day of his life. Obsessed and a bit sick some find it funny but i kind of feel sorry for him as well.
When I saw you volunteer to tank Vulak for everyone, in my heart of hearts I started to cheer for you. Quietly. To myself.

I can only imagine how much that moment could’ve meant to you good buddy. Unfortunately no one else seemed to care. But keep your chin up pal! Us bros gotta stick together amirite?
Old 07-14-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I saw you volunteer to tank Vulak for everyone, in my heart of hearts I started to cheer for you. Quietly. To myself.

I can only imagine how much that moment could’ve meant to you good buddy. Unfortunately no one else seemed to care. But keep your chin up pal! Us bros gotta stick together amirite?
Imagine being this bitter about video games [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2021, 01:50 PM
Aviak

Typical KWSM officer meetings:
- 25% shooting the shit
- 50% Plane of Sky
- 25% trying to manipulate any rules or events to benefit us and maximize our loot and power
Old 07-14-2021, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I didn’t think this would need to be explained to a bunch of non-binary pals.

But whether someone is gay or not shouldn’t be used as an insult.

Some would even say it’s offensive to assume someone’s gender and everything. But whatever. I’m not mad. Just disappointed.

I’m only human. But I try my best to empathize with the pain people like this must be going through to resort to using such hateful, bigoted, and dehumanizing language.
None of the things you quoted were insults. I think you're so immersed and obsessed with kittens and riot that it's completely clouded your brain. Honestly and sincerely you need help. For each one of these posts where you think you're owning kriot it's really just a cry for help. We're living in your head rent free and I think you'd be happier in your life if you just stepped away from the forums and focused on something else. It's not healthy to be this obsessed and all you show with the constant posts is that vanq is salty/obsessed when they win and salty/obsessed when they lose.

There are a few other emu servers that are a LOT of fun to play on. They're a really good change of pace from p99 and most have excellent communities. PM me and I can recommend some.
Old 07-14-2021, 02:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apathe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical KWSM officer meetings:
- 25% shooting the shit
- 50% Plane of Sky
- 25% trying to manipulate any rules or events to benefit us and maximize our loot and power

Nice one Lol!
Old 07-14-2021, 02:47 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami21k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don’t expect people to come kill this thing and get nothing out of it? If you want to exclude Vanq/Kittens/Riot from server wide raids, I invite you to do so.
Not sure I'm reading that right.....So there was like an "open raid" where non-guilded players could come and join yeah? And what happened on loot rolls - are you saying that these non-guilded players DON'T have the same chance to win loot as a guilded player or otherwise?

Sorry, slightly confused by all the confetti and slanging going on in the thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Regards,

- S/D/T
Old 07-15-2021, 02:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragosanii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure I'm reading that right.....So there was like an "open raid" where non-guilded players could come and join yeah? And what happened on loot rolls - are you saying that these non-guilded players DON'T have the same chance to win loot as a guilded player or otherwise?

Sorry, slightly confused by all the confetti and slanging going on in the thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Regards,

- S/D/T
No, i'm saying that nobody should have a problem if a guilded person wins the roll.

Equal chance for anyone present is more than fair.
Old 07-15-2021, 03:12 AM
Fire Giant

Hey Grumpy, when are you going to address the fact that you're a welching little bitch? You can't ignore it forever.
Old 07-15-2021, 03:58 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami21k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, i'm saying that nobody should have a problem if a guilded person wins the roll.

Equal chance for anyone present is more than fair.
Gotcha. Yep that's fair, and no, no-one should have issues if they had a fair chance of winning. Thanks for clarifying for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2021, 04:43 AM
Planar Protector

Department of Fun is recruiting! Leave all the grief behind and just help people have fun!

-Mcoy
Closed Thread