Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2021, 01:51 AM
Kobold

Default Was Flash of Light Ninja Nerfed?

Was there a Ninja Nerf for Flash of Light. It doesn't seem to be generating as much hate, on my Paladin, as I remember it doing.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was there a Ninja Nerf for Flash of Light. It doesn't seem to be generating as much hate, on my Paladin, as I remember it doing.
You will probably need to provide more context for this. If you were in a group and someone was peeling mobs from you more often than normal, that could simply be the player themselves. There are a large number of factors that determine how fast a group member can peel mobs off the tank.

With any blind spell, if multiple targets on the mob's hate list are within melee range of that mob, the blinded mob will simply attack the closest target. Just posting this here in case you didn't know that, because it could also be possible you had a group member who was always standing super close to the blinded mob. In that case it doesn't matter how much hate you have, the mob will attack the closest player.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya blind isn't so great, use the stuns too. I usually hit mob with fol then stun then a few more fols...and it's mine after that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Kobold

*disease cloud gang made this post*
Old 09-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

I noticed it a bit after someone said that. Now I dont at all. I think it might be placebo aggro, lol.

Fact is any hybrid melee can create as much aggro as you would ever want. I'd get a GCD click for the pally so you can chain them a bit quicker.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Kobold

Wearable gcd click is invaluable. Once I got ring 9 on Sheldyn I could rotate between the 3 aggro spells I use so much faster.