Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 08:20 AM
Banned

Looks like Tool's Aenima album
Old 04-26-2019, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got my first one done. Would like to see others peoples! Or an idea you're thinking about!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love it. Personally, I want to get one with an anatomy / nature theme. Dead tree silhouettes speak to me. Something like this would be bad ass:

And contrast the black silhouette with a bright water color theme around it like this:

Figure I can do something cool with a sunset horizon and/or falling leaves.

I really like the waist placement, too, cause I have a nice waist. Hesitatant to get anything super visible as a RN, that’s more or less private and somewhere I can enjoy looking at it / show off easily if I wanna.

Plan to get a triple helix cartilage piercing done sometime on my left ear which may cause issues and maybe belly button. Between those 3, I think I’ll be happy. Need to hurry up and do it cause I’m running out of time to regret the decision.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-26-2019 at 09:26 AM..
Old 04-26-2019, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

I’ve always liked the systemic / pulmonary circuit diagrams, particularly the capillary beds (blue/red web), and I might be able to incorporate that into the tree some how, roots and “leaves” maybe and veins / arteries wrapping up the trunk with a stylized heart in the center.

Like just that part at the bottom would make a nice tattoo.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-26-2019 at 10:00 AM..
Old 04-26-2019, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love it. Personally, I want to get one with an anatomy / nature theme. Dead tree silhouettes speak to me. Something like this would be bad ass:

And contrast the black silhouette with a bright water color theme around it like this:

I really like the waist placement, too, cause I have a nice waist. Hesitatant to get anything super visible as a RN, that’s more or less private and somewhere I can enjoy looking at it / show off easily if I wanna.

Plan to get a triple helix cartilage piercing done sometime on my left ear which may cause issues and maybe belly button. Between those 3, I think I’ll be happy. Need to hurry up and do it cause I’m running out of time to regret the decision.
always like the super colorful tats particularly when people go full boat and turn themselves into a canvas with a recurrent/central theme for a cohesive presentation. never liked the random patches approach of liek a super hero symbol here, a cool piece of art there, a tribal pattern somewhere else, etc. big fan of contemporary yakuza style/inspired tats (except the tight clean borders, too orderly! introduce some variation!). think your idea would work well.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah artwork is the idea. Multiple thousand dollar investment at least for one big piece. Figure I can have a heart tree carving in it like assholes do with a pocket knife and can put my dead friends’ initials with it and make it a memorial piece, which was something I was also trying to get.

Water color / negative space definitely the styles I’m trying to stick with. Ideally one artist I really like for anything I get and keep the themes cohesive.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-26-2019 at 10:10 AM..
Old 04-26-2019, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

good deal. i think if you can fineness a single artist for all of it that is definitely the way to go!
Old 04-26-2019, 10:25 AM
Banned

Aids
Old 05-01-2019, 06:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love it. Personally, I want to get one with an anatomy / nature theme. Dead tree silhouettes speak to me.

Thanks! I like the idea! I love nature. Its so dynamic and easy to relate to. A side piece would be sweet and you could add to it later too if you wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like Tool's Aenima album
Hell yea man! Had to add them in somewhere. They're one of the best. Saw them 2 years back and was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aids
No U

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 05-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Banned

I bought this skateboard deck that was designed by a local artist.. Really thinkin about makin it a tattoo one day!
Old 05-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bought this skateboard deck that was designed by a local artist.. Really thinkin about makin it a tattoo one day!
This one would be cool if I approved of tattoos